By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tonight I got extremely lucky and got my Job back!

Nice to hear you got it back :)

Best of luck to you

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network

Nice that you get your job back again. Hope the lesson was learnt :p But yeah, gaming is pricey, and without a job almost impossible, so congrats again buddy

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Good news. And watch out for swastikas at the new store. Anywhere really.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Grats man, may not be the best but it's definitely better than unemployment

Thanks, Obama!

Around the Network

Hey, nice to hear it.
I am doing my best to pay all my debt as soon as possible, we never know when these kind of things may happen.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

8/10 for plot development. Waiting for the sequel.

That was a quick turn around. Congrats! Honesty always prevails!

spurgeonryan said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=223007&page=1

Well I did F'up, but I sent a huge email and outed a lot of poor behavior directed towards myself and my fellow Manager and they gave my job back. Been about a week and a half now since I was embarrased and made to walk out of the building in front of all my associates.

Feels great to be exonified, is that the word?

I did get the max reprimands though, so if I mess up with anything I am done, but at least I am back. I am also being forced to change stores, so a little nervous on that end as well. Not sure if I will stay nights where I have always been or if I will have to learn the day shift. Also what is this new team going to think of me, being forced on them.

Oh well, will do my best and def. not do anything like I did again.

I did think you got a bit harshly dealt with and that for you a written warning would have been the right response. So I'm glad it eventually got to that point, a pity you had to be out of work for a while before it ended up in the right place for you.

Exonified seems like a great word that should be added to the dictionary. I suggest you submit it to the urban dictionary and see if it gets taken up.

You weren't actually exonerated, because a) you did do what the employer said you did (or rather didn't do what you should have done) and b) you are still being punished for what you did(n't) do but the punishment is now proportionate to your involvement. So exonified, depending how you decide to define it, might be the correct term for how this situation went down and where you eventually landed.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Congrats!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850