By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for PC (The first single-player MechWarrior since 2002)

Now this is a type of game that is meant to be played with a VR headset.

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Mechwarrior wasnt really alive either in fact Gungrifon came to the Xbox in 2004 while there was no mainline Mechwarrior game its only now it did so.

And what has the fact if a series is dead to do with quality? I just compared Gungriffon with Mechwarrior 2 , i just questioned how can everyone overrate this game but ignore Gungriffon? I am not going offtopic here i just pointed out that a similiar game like Gunrgriffon is more deserving to be remade.

Either way we have a 5th title on the way and we've had an online title for a while as well. Gungrifon  on the otehr hand had it's alst game in 2004, 12 years ago.

I'm not talking of quality here, I'm stating that MW is still alive due to it's following and it's attachment to Battletech (which is also still very much alive). Gungrifon  has no decent following or studio interested let alone a Publisher to keep it alove or even bother to ressurect it after 12 years. I'm not even calling Gungrifon  overrated, you called on Gungrifon  being the "better/suprior" game, despite the fact that what happened back then is well and truly done with and 12 years later one franchise is still kicking and the other is not, thus the whole "superior" game talk has no meaning to a game that's due out next year versus a game that's been dormant for 12 years.

It doesn't matter if you think Gungrifon  is "more" deserving than the other to be remade, it's that people need to care more and petition for Gungrifon  to come back instead, yet that has happened either.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Raistline said:

although I'm not into VR, I'm hoping that they support OR and Vive in the future for it.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
Raistline said:

although I'm not into VR, I'm hoping that they support OR and Vive in the future for it.

have you played vox machina? on the oculus rift? ...

Oh sweet christmas...