By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATED!!! Sony's 2017 Retail Exclusive lineup 6 retail exclusives releasing this month!!!!!!

Do you want a picture of each game thats on the list?

Yes 89 93.68%

no 6 6.32%

Total:95

Why is Wipeout "pending"?

It's confirmed to have a retail release if that's the reason.

Around the Network
Bell_Cranel said:

Again this is only retail games! games that are digital only will not be listed! 

Platform or console exclusives 

Ys Origins

Ys Origins is digital-only.

Bell_Cranel said:

The Witch and The Hundred Knights 2 (2017)

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune (2017)

Neither of these are confirmed to be coming west yet.  If you're including Japanese-only games then you're opening a can of worms for your list making.

Bell_Cranel said:

If there is a retail game that is a exclusive or console or platform exclusive not on here, let me know. I will update it as I see the information. Thanks All! :)

You seem to have listed a load of games twice (in the "release window/release date" lists then again in "platform/console exclusive").

You're playing it hard and fast with the word "exclusive", but if by that you're meaning games that aren't appearing on Microsoft/Nintendo consoles then there's also:

- Birthdays: The Beginning

- Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku

- DanganRonpa Another Episode

- God Wars: Beyond Time

- The Silver Case

- Touhou Genso Wanderer

- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

Kresnik said:
Bell_Cranel said:

Again this is only retail games! games that are digital only will not be listed! 

Platform or console exclusives 

Ys Origins

Ys Origins is digital-only.

Bell_Cranel said:

The Witch and The Hundred Knights 2 (2017)

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune (2017)

Neither of these are confirmed to be coming west yet.  If you're including Japanese-only games then you're opening a can of worms for your list making.

Bell_Cranel said:

If there is a retail game that is a exclusive or console or platform exclusive not on here, let me know. I will update it as I see the information. Thanks All! :)

You seem to have listed a load of games twice (in the "release window/release date" lists then again in "platform/console exclusive").

You're playing it hard and fast with the word "exclusive", but if by that you're meaning games that aren't appearing on Microsoft/Nintendo consoles then there's also:

- Birthdays: The Beginning

- Cladun Returns: This is Sengoku

- DanganRonpa Another Episode

- God Wars: Beyond Time

- The Silver Case

- Touhou Genso Wanderer

- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games

I will change Ys origins

As for the other 2, the others in both series have come to the west so I have zero reason to believe other wise. 

The console/platform section is thete for a reason. it may go away with future editing though. 

I will edit and update after i look into theafter more. 

All Stats S rank

Barkley said:

That was the only reason. I will update it later after work. 

All Stats S rank

Bell_Cranel said:
Barkley said:

I thought I'd seen it on a PlayStation Blog, turns out it was Eurogamer's article that said there will be a physical release.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-12-05-wipeout-is-looking-great-for-its-ps4-debut

"There will be both a physical retail and a downloadable version of the Omega Collection - both due in summer 2017. "

Around the Network
Ub01 said:
Eagle367 said:

But the problem is that most PS4 games are fps or ultra realistic games. 

Thanks for the long list. I know there are these games but if I have a choice between Nintendo's console and games vs Playstation and these titles, I'll always choose Nintendo. Other than that if I ever have a choice of and and not or I don't have a problem with both consoles

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Barkley said:
Bell_Cranel said:

I thought I'd seen it on a PlayStation Blog, turns out it was Eurogamer's article that said there will be a physical release.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-12-05-wipeout-is-looking-great-for-its-ps4-debut

"There will be both a physical retail and a downloadable version of the Omega Collection - both due in summer 2017. "

I'll be doing a few edits tomorrow.  

Alas... its finals week for me -_- 

All Stats S rank

Nice list. Out of all of the games listed (with release dates and windows), I really want to get Gravity Rush 2, Persona 5 (looks Beary cool), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (need to play the first 4 games before that), and the Crash Bandicoot N' Sane Trilogy.

This is not including the games I still want to play like the 2 Infamous games, the Ratchet and Clank remake, Uncharted 4, and Bloodborne.

UPDATE!

Full Exclusives are now Bolded
Console & Platform Exclusives are Italicized

Added:
Danganronpa V3

God Wars: Future Past

Wipeout Omega Collection

Akibas Best

Removed:
YS Origins

Do people want a picture of each game too?

All Stats S rank

Bell_Cranel said:

UPDATE!

Full Exclusives are now Bolded
Console & Platform Exclusives are Italicized

Added:
Danganronpa V3

God Wars: Future Past

Wipeout Omega Collection

Akibas Best

Removed:
YS Origins

Do people want a picture of each game too?

Yes :) The LineUp and the Exclusives are so huge. A dream for every Gamer.