By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - UPDATED!!! Sony's 2017 Retail Exclusive lineup 6 retail exclusives releasing this month!!!!!!

Do you want a picture of each game thats on the list?

Yes 89 93.68%

no 6 6.32%

Total:95
Seventizz said:
Kerotan said:
I'll never understand the people who have a grudge against Sony and won't invest in a console they'd enjoy.

Like you can get this machine for only $250 no problem. There's a ton of great games that many of these people would enjoy. Play the games not the war.

*disclaimer:
Not aimed at anyone in this thread. Haven't read the last few replies. Just posting a thought.

I owned a ps2/3 and barely turned them on in their day.  Do you really think a ps4 would be different?  I'm not even interested in anything present or upcoming.

Some of us just like different things in gaming.  And that's fine.

I'm talking about those that actually like all the games Playstation get,  particularly the japanese exclusives which we get a metric shit ton.  

I don't hate these guys but I don't hate the "game" either.  because at the end of the day I own the platforms with the games I like and enjoy them.  There's no "game" here just a situation where certain gamers deny themselves fun over platform grudges.  their loss not mine. 

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Here you are.

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/coming-soon/ps4/date?view=detailed

http://gematsu.com/exclusives/ps4/

Thanks.  I'll update a bit more after i finish my accounting homework.  

The college life....

All Stats S rank

Bell_Cranel said:

Again this is only retail games! games that are digital only will not be listed! 

Nioh (2/7)

Horizon Zero Dawn (2/28)

Nier Automata (3/7)

This is going to be a brutal stretch for me in a good way.  I want all three of these games so bad.

A very nice lineup. It should give Sony the advantage on the first half of the year

Kerotan said:
Seventizz said:

I owned a ps2/3 and barely turned them on in their day.  Do you really think a ps4 would be different?  I'm not even interested in anything present or upcoming.

Some of us just like different things in gaming.  And that's fine.

I'm talking about those that actually like all the games Playstation get,  particularly the japanese exclusives which we get a metric shit ton.  

I don't hate these guys but I don't hate the "game" either.  because at the end of the day I own the platforms with the games I like and enjoy them.  There's no "game" here just a situation where certain gamers deny themselves fun over platform grudges.  their loss not mine. 

I don't have those  problem with the consoles. I play mainly RPG/Adventure games and  almost none Shooter/Sport games, unless it has  a good plot or stealth elements like Metal Gear or Hitman, or that Moba stile of Overwatch. But I can't stand  with sport games.

Around the Network

I don't think God of War, Spiderman, or Days Gone are 2017 games. And there's no way Death Stranding or TLOU2 are.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Bell_Cranel said:

Again this is only retail games! games that are digital only will not be listed! 

Exclusives with no window announced

Knack 2

Spiderman

Crash N. Sane Trilogy Remaster

God of War 4

Days gone

Detroit become human

Hot shots golf

Gt sport

Yakuza 6

Dreams

Death Stranding

The Last Of Us Part 2

I'm willing to do an avatar bet on none of the games I've bolded being 2017. None

d21lewis said:
For me, Nier and Gravity Rush are day one buys! I'm a sucker for sexy protagonists.

-Horizon, if it gets reviewed well. It should be a good graphical showcase for my Pro.

-Crash Bandicoot if it's around $40. I'll get that at our near launch.

-God of War gets a "wait and see". I bought all of the games except Ascension--even the portable ones. They were good but not must play. I'll probably grab it, though.

Not sure how I feel about Days Gone but it's on my radar.

Good man!

I'll add there is another Senran Kagura title coming to PS4, so plenty of sexy characters to be had there. 

poklane said:
Bell_Cranel said:

Knack 2

Spiderman

God of War 4

Days gone

Detroit become human

Hot shots golf

Gt sport

Yakuza 6

Dreams

Death Stranding

The Last Of Us Part 2

I'm willing to do an avatar bet on none of the games I've bolded being 2017. None

I don't know, from these games Days Gone, God of War, and Spiderman, I think atleast on of them will release 2017. If not 2017, definitely one of those will be early 2018.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

poklane said:
Bell_Cranel said:

Knack 2

Spiderman

God of War 4

Days gone

Detroit become human

Hot shots golf

Gt sport

Yakuza 6

Dreams

Death Stranding

The Last Of Us Part 2

Really ? I heard that God of War is at a advanced development stage.