By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be ioi's April Fool's day prank?

I wonder what game or announcement ioi will make? It could be the announcement of GTA IV: Wii edition will be launched November 2008 or something. Resistance 2 and Gears of War 2 will be huge sellers on both the XBox 360 and PS3 when they are launched in Novmeber.

Well all members: Users and moderators. What will ioi announce today? 

Around the Network

making us think that he un-banned Crazzyman.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

The PS3 numbers in Others are triple what they are meant to be;)

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
The PS3 numbers in Others are triple what they are meant to be;)

haha someone is upset and cant face the truth

^great way to get free games and accessories for PS3,360,Wii,PSP and DS. Residents of US,UK,CANADA and AUSTRALIA (It actually Works i have done it and their is testimonials with pics)

I believe the PS3 console numbers should be well over 170k for the week in Others.

BTW: Expect ioi to make some fake numbers up on sales figures for today only. But he will correct the sales figures when April Fool's day is over.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:

^Starcraft is an anti-PS3 troll who always slams the PS3.
I believe the PS3 console numbers should be well over 170k for the week in Others.

BTW: Expect ioi to make some fake numbers up on sales figures for today only. But he will correct the sales figures when April Fool's day is over.

Pause for a moment.

Take a deep breath.

Scroll up and look at my post.

Note the wink at the end.

Breath out slowly. 

Maybe he undertracked the PS3 for 15 million.

I don't think ioi will make up any fake numbers. It would discredit the site even if it were only for a few hours.

Linkzmax said:
I don't think ioi will make up any fake numbers. It would discredit the site even if it were only for a few hours.

Lol, it was a joke.

I'm more curious in what stof has planned (if anything), stof is probably THE funniest mod/member on this site.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937