By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ps4 Pro beats Nvidia 1070 @ Hitman !?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGUavkpwK98

Drops to 30s sometimes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCZaOJezRc

Around the Network

Another one of these???

In this one title..... the PS4pro over performs... or the PC optimisation just isnt that good.

PS4pro is good bang for buck tbh.

onionberry said:
Another one of these???

What's wrong with a thread comparing how the PS4 Pro version of a game compares to a PC?

Anyway, honestly I wouldn't say it "beats" a 1070 in this game, the frame rates are fairly similair with both at 1440p, it's possible the PC version their also has some additional graphics stuff going on that's not active in the Pro version.

But yeah from what it looks like it's basically the equivelent of running the game on a 1070.

Probably some bad optimization on PC.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
onionberry said:
Another one of these???

What's wrong with a thread comparing how the PS4 Pro version of a game compares to a PC?

Anyway, honestly I wouldn't say it "beats" a 1070 in this game, the frame rates are fairly similair with both at 1440p, it's possible the PC version their also has some additional graphics stuff going on that's not active in the Pro version.

But yeah from what it looks like it's basically the equivelent of running the game on a 1070.

Nothing wrong, but right now we have the same thread with a 1060, thread is alive and well, also a warzone as expected because of the misinformation. Words like "beats" a 1070 are the cause... just saying!

Just seeing TF2 and Ps4 Pro outdoes 1060, at least on online play where 1060 drops to 40s while on Titan.

Barkley said:
onionberry said:
Another one of these???

He is talking about the Topic
Not the comparison by itself.

And the Topic and clickbait titel is as wrong as fucking your own sister.
The TE even posteted in the other topic about the same report, but still needed to make a new one.
This is pure spam

PS4 Pro beats a 1070?

Is this what gamers are spreading around the industry these days? *Goes back to sleep*

I clicked on both videos.

The PS4 Pro was running on medium settings at 45 FPS.

The PC was running at max settings at 67 FPS WHILE using FRAPS (25% performance loss).

It's official, the PS4 Pro is as powerful as a $1500 PC!