By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Get your platinum trophies here! 99 cents!

you know whats a better $1.50 with PS Plus and super easy Plat Tales from the Boderlands season https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/tales-from-the-borderlands-season-pass/cid=UP2026-CUSA00870_00-TBL0000000000000

Alt Account Banned - Miguel_Zorro

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

You meant crack.

Yes, exactly. I thought I was buying crack but got mayonaisse instead.

YoMan123 said:

you know whats a better $1.50 with PS Plus and super easy Plat Tales from the Boderlands season https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/tales-from-the-borderlands-season-pass/cid=UP2026-CUSA00870_00-TBL0000000000000

That's a great deal! Too bad it's just for the PS4 and not the Vita too. Oh well.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Watched a 28 min video showing the guy download, install, and then plat the game. 51 trophies including platinum, and it's crossbuy with Vita (that also has its own 51 trophies and plat). Yep, 102 trophies & two plats in one hour for 99 cents. This is desperation, pure and simple.

I feel shame for having 3 platinum's of Sound Shapes, there's no way I can touch this.

Around the Network

A friend of mine showed me this last week. I have no shame and actully have this platinum trophy. It actually only takes about 15 minutes to platinum, it's also cross play with vita, so it potentially 2 platinums. 

My pride is worth more than $0.99

Btw how do these bitesized games have platinum trophies when much bigger digital games don't with the devs saying it was because their games weren't big enough.

Sold! xD

I decided to bite in hard, and just do it, so I did. Got the plat on Vita yesterday. Might do the PS4 version today. My plan after that is to get around 100 different trophies in 100 different games, as quickly as possible, so that MNIM is buried on my list. I feel like I've committed murder. Trophy murder.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I have had my Ps4 for one year now. I'm an older gamer and am very proud of my six platinum trophies, even though some people might consider some of these games to be kids games. None of these plats were easy, just look at the percentages.

Skylanders Imaginators 1.4%
Skylanders Swap Force 0.4%
Skylanders Superchargers 0.4%
Mad Max 0.9%
Lego Dimensions 1.3%
Disney Infinity 3.0 0.4%

I could get this mayo game and add another easy plat to my list. But wouldn't that be disrespectful of the work (fun) I put into my other plats?

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969