By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sales Predictions: Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Splatoon ports

For the record, I do not think there will be a Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 9 or Smash Bros 5 on Switch, I think these updated ports will be the only entries Switch recieves.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

100k each if they're lucky

Each pass 8M? I highly doubt it

AZWification's estimates are around what I would predict

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

think-man said:
Not unless they are given away for free or bundled. How do you even know if the Switch will be a success? Might sell worse than the WiiU, might sell better, who knows.

its a handheld and home console combination. So look at 3ds + wii u sales combined. It wont sell worse then wii u scince that would mean their installed hardware base would crease 400% or something whichis very, very unlikely to happen. 20-30 mio probl, still a failure and worse then 8th gen.

zorg1000 said:
For the record, I do not think there will be a Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 9 or Smash Bros 5 on Switch, I think these updated ports will be the only entries Switch recieves.

I agree with that, and I think people need to accept high possibility of something like that.