By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 reaches it 10th US anniversary today!

Tagged games:

xl-klaudkil said:
Kerotan said:
Probably the best library of games from any console ever. Still has good titles releasing too.

Ps3 whas good but better  then ps1/2/4? hell noooooo

Worst PlayStation  console  

I like it more than the PS4, BUT I'm still getting caught up on my PS4 library. And I use the term "getting caught up" loosely, because I'm currently playing the massise time-sink called Yakuza 5 on the PS3. I just passed 100 hours on it. Time will tell if the PS4 catches up. For me: PS3, Vita, PS4, PS2, PS1. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
LivingMetal said:

Damn it.  You're right.  I bought a PSOne the year FFVII was released in NA.  I bought a PS2 one week after launch only to replace it a few years later a PS2 Slim.  I bought an original 60GB fully backwards compatible PS3.  That got struck with the YLOD.  Replaced it with a slim.  The disc drive went out... TWICE, and I wasn't about to get it fixed a second time.  So I bought a PS3 Super Slim.  I'm F*#&ed.

You don't need to wait for it to break to get another.
You can always get one for some random brazilian dragoon lover...

:::randomly chooses some brazilian dragoon lover:::

Not you.

I will never sell my super slim. Too much exclusives, indies, PS1 & PS2 titles to re-play, etc.

Now I wonder when will Sony stop producing those. Surely soon, right ?

10 years already, seems so fast

Happy birthday

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Best console of all time.

Around the Network

Well, they said they'd support it for 10 years, congrats sony!

Sony have been aggressive with PS Vue in the last few months, adding Apple TV today, so I'm expecting them to pull the plug on the PS3 now they've hit their regular target of 10 years.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222730&page=1#

The PS5 Exists. 

xl-klaudkil said:
Kerotan said:
Probably the best library of games from any console ever. Still has good titles releasing too.

Ps3 whas good but better  then ps1/2/4? hell noooooo

Worst PlayStation  console  

As of this moment right now

PS2>PS3>PS4>PS1

PS3 library destroys the PS4 library.

Demon's Souls > Any game except one that has an annoying fairy named Navi

PS3 was a period of darkness for the PS brand, but Sony didn't jump ship and release a new console. They stayed with it and turned it into a good console(despite not selling their standard 100 million for a home console) that is well liked by many. Props to them.

PS3 was a fun console. It was during my competitive years as a gamer. Mostly sports like NBA 2K. I wished for Kingdom hearts 3 and Final Fantasy Versus 13 on the console, but at least I got the KH HD collections. Also, shout out to Valkyria Chronicles and Ni no Kuni.

BraLoD said:
Kerotan said:

Ps3 says talk to the hand *waves move controller*

TLoD > TLoU

YLoD > TLoD