By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump announces Bannon as Chief Strategist - So much for "Trump light"

Interesting stuff happening.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/trumps-appointment-bannon-receives-wave-criticism.html

The KKK were right to support Trump.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

He also did a major U-turn on his promise to deport the 11 million ILLEGAL immigrants.

Whether you agreed on that or not (I did), that's just one major broken promise.

LurkerJ said:
He also did a major U-turn on his promise to deport the 11 million ILLEGAL immigrants.

Whether you agreed on that or not (I did), that's just one major broken promise.

Well he's not in office yet. There is still time for another U-turn.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

LurkerJ said:

We'll see how it plays out in the end but hunting down those criminal ones will also drive out the others who will try to escape the net. My guess is that he knows that and appears to be reasonable while actually performing the task at hand.

Oh, 11 mil is likely 20-30 mil at this point. When reagan did the amnesty, the number went 3x up.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
LurkerJ said:

We'll see how it plays out in the end but hunting down those criminal ones will also drive out the others who will try to escape the net. My guess is that he knows that and appears to be reasonable while actually performing the task at hand.

Oh, 11 mil is likely 20-30 mil at this point. When reagan did the amnesty, the number went 3x up.

Still can you imagine what a action like that would look like?

Thats like 1 out of 10 americans.

Everyone is going to feel it, and it ll take probably all 4 years of his term just to get most of them.

vivster said:

Interesting stuff happening.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/14/trumps-appointment-bannon-receives-wave-criticism.html

The KKK were right to support Trump.

They backed the winning horse...

Around the Network
LurkerJ said:

You are most likely part of an illegal immigrant family yourself. Considering the vast majority of Americans are.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
LurkerJ said:

Yes, 11 million is a low estimate. But why only deport criminals? That wasn't his promise. Illegally going into the US means you've already broken a law. 

I am also not liking the amount anti-LGBT staff he's surrounding himself with. As if Pence wasn't enough.

LurkerJ said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

Yes, 11 million is a low estimate. But why only deport criminals? That wasn't his promise. Illegally going into the US means you've already broken a law. 

I am also not liking the amount anti-LGBT staff he's surrounding himself with. As if Pence wasn't enough.

Don't worry. Trump will pardon every single LGBT person that's an 8 or above.

It won't be long. If you're not a caucasian you'll most likely be put in a concentration camp. I hope it has Wifi.

spurgeonryan said:
Paul Ryan is the one I do not like. Is heclose to Trump?

Are  you asking if Ryan is close to trump?