By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

theprof00 said:
Maybe I'm just imagining things, but I just feel like this mrp lynch is just too convenient.

I'd rather lynch someone like clyde or noctis. The group thinks mr.p is well deserving of a lynch for a bunch of things he's said. I think he's just a noob and made some mistakes. He seems genuine.

I think the guys hanging out on the sidelines are worth a vote. If you look at their posts, there's a vacuum. You won't find anything. Meanwhile, I think everyone here has said at least a couple of suspicious things. We could really build a case against anyone.

Maybe it's better to just take a shot into the vacuum.

Of these two I'd rather lynch Clyde than Noctis. Noctis hasn't said much, but most of his posts have had some substance to them, while Clyde has the least content in my eyes.

I'd even say Clyde is a better second lynch option than Stefl.(especially considering everyone basically bailed on him)

Oh and at this point I'm pretty sure Darwin is scum.(Though possibly still the town role I had him pegged as)

Around the Network

FF, we still have ~21 hours until night falls.

I misread it as that time tonight, instead of tomorrow night. Oops.

Unvote

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Linkzmax said:

You seemed pretty interested in having a lynch toDay earlier. What changed?

I guess I changed. Playing a bunch of games, and seeing how easily mafia can feign innocence, it changed my views and tactics. Lynching Day1 is pretty much a shot in the dark, since we have no hard evidence of anything.

There were so many games lost because a townie seemed scummy, and mafia seemed towny. A part of it is the mixed experience levels, so now I try to put less emphasis on their posting habits. Some townies will lurk, and some maf will post a lot. That's where power roles come in, but of course townies need to remain vigilant. In contrast, it's a mafioso's job to confuse and trick town into believing them, using fake claims and such.

I'd enjoy a discussion, though. What are you guys' toughts?

Linkzmax said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Don't be a crappy townie, pls.

Also, you seemed to be suspicious of Mr.P before. Why the new viewpoint?

As for this, I guess I just got annoyed at the defeatist attitude, not that I think he's definitely town or anything.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Damn i wish i signed up for this tagging . Dont forget if someone needs a replacement im here .

A tad bit late, Xander got mod killed yesterday

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Votals

I normally don't track No Lynches but will see.

Time limit: November 23rd at 9pm Est

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 lynch. In case of not reaching enough for a lynch, the player that has the most votes will be lynched. A tie will result in no lynch

Player L7 L6 L5 L4 L3 L2 Lynch
stefl prof  

Mr.Playstation
linkz baalzamon  stefl        

Vote No Lynch: Darwin, miz, mr. p, axum

History

stefl votes spurge
finalfan votes darwin
finalfan unvotes
axum votes spurge
prof votes stefl
baalzamon votes stefl
miz votes stefl
finalfan votes spurge
finalfan unvotes
axum unvotes
stefl votes prof
linkz votes mr. p
baalzamon unvotes
miz votes noctis
finalfan votes mr. p
mr. p votes xander
stefl votes mr. p
baalzamon votes mr. p
finalfan unvotes
finalfan votes xander
finalfan unvotes
miz unvotes
stefl unvotes
finalfan votes mr. p
stefl votes mr. p
finalfan unvotes

| |

Platina said:
zero129 said:
Damn i wish i signed up for this tagging . Dont forget if someone needs a replacement im here .

Role hasn't been revealed yet, just sayin.

Platina said:

Votals

I think NoLynch should be a vote-able option, so that if people vote most for a NL, it is the option which is taken.

As it stands, it feels like the person with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes. That in turn would force people to pick a lynch target randomly, when they actually wanted a NL.

miz1q2w3e said:
Platina said:

Role hasn't been revealed yet, just sayin.

miz1q2w3e said:
Platina said:

Votals

I think NoLynch should be a vote-able option, so that if people vote most for a NL, it is the option which is taken.

As it stands, it feels like the person with the most votes will be lynched, even if they only have one or two votes. That in turn would force people to pick a lynch target randomly, when they actually wanted a NL.

I'll let Trucks have the final say in both these things :p

| |