By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 74 -Overwatch Theme

spurgeonryan said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Actually, I don't know. Have they said the rol Xander had? I don't know if he was mafia or innocent.

Did you not read what trucks said? The flip will be at twilight, which is days end.

Ups, he said that. When is the day's end, is it 24h after Trucks's post?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Sorry for the lack of posting, but my stance definitely remains the same regarding Mr. P. I don't know that I will have time before end of day to read up on Stefl, but I'm interested why Final Fan thinks his lynch will give us more information than Mr. P?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

If xander was town, we lost basically a lynch now, if he is scum, we got a freeby. I can see myself going for no lynch in this case (uneven numbers gonna hopefully be restored and shit). I am fine with any lynch, mr.p, just as well as anyone lynch that would need some commitment of peope. If mr.p stays uncooperative it will come back to hunt us, specially if he turns out to be town. Anyway, until everybody has chimed in in regards to the new situation:

Unvote

Baalzamon said:
Sorry for the lack of posting, but my stance definitely remains the same regarding Mr. P. I don't know that I will have time before end of day to read up on Stefl, but I'm interested why Final Fan thinks his lynch will give us more information than Mr. P?

Stefl and darwin's interactions are of interest.  There is no equivalent for Mr.P IMO. 

Having said that, I don't think I'll be able to be here at the moment twilight falls, and I don't see enough movement here to make me trust the lynch trains will swap in time.  I'd rather lynch one of them than nobody, which is what a tie would accomplish in the rules the mod has set forth.  (It could be avoidable by a rule e.g. that the one who got to the tied position first would be the one lynched, but that's not how we're playing it right now.)  It also seems odd that there's no threshold to lynch on a time limit day, i.e. one vote could potentially be the "most". 

Therefore,

Vote Mr.P

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Baalzamon said:

Honestly, from any others standpoint, I think I am more valueable just because I have more connections to people, ergo more to go off, mr.p not saying anything about why he thinks certain things might just pay off for him there, while I feel like biting my ass for actually trying to get shit done and moving.

Around the Network

By which I mean

Vote Mr.Playstation

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Stefl1504 said:
If xander was town, we lost basically a lynch now, if he is scum, we got a freeby. I can see myself going for no lynch in this case (uneven numbers gonna hopefully be restored and shit). I am fine with any lynch, mr.p, just as well as any other lynch that would need some commitment of people. If mr.p stays uncooperative it will come back to hunt us, specially if he turns out to be town. Anyway, until everybody has chimed in in regards to the new situation:

Unvote

words

So lynching me would lead to no info, but let's lynch me just because.

Anyways; 

Unvote

Vote: No Lynch

The smart thing to do would be to wait and see whether Xander was scum.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Surprised nobody has said anything about me defending mrp. I've done it almost a dozen times now. How can you suspect mrp and not suspect me.
HOS on anyone who pushes this lynch train.
He's literally mocking you, he's a noob, and telling you to lynch him if it'll give you answers.

All signs point to a townie.
You guys were so keen for a lurker lynch. Why not clyde, noctis and take care of the rest while we're at it?

theprof00 said:
Surprised nobody has said anything about me defending mrp. I've done it almost a dozen times now. How can you suspect mrp and not suspect me.
HOS on anyone who pushes this lynch train.
He's literally mocking you, he's a noob, and telling you to lynch him if it'll give you answers.

All signs point to a townie.
You guys were so keen for a lurker lynch. Why not clyde, noctis and take care of the rest while we're at it?

To me it was more like, you are so blinded by thinking I am scum that you think that everybody I go against you think would be town.

Can you elaborate how shitposting makes him a townie? Should I remember to shitpost when I am scum so I can hide from people? Should I do it as townie because shitposting makes me obv-town?

Clyde was someone I wanted to go back at during my downtime until everybody posted in regards to the new situation, but thanks of reminding me that noctis actually plays.