By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - UFC 205 Hype/Predictions thread.

Lol abbath as mcgregor said losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning.

That line above is regarding Eddie not you but you do obsess way too much over wanting mcgregor to lose.

Insane card tomorrow. Can't wait for it.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Lol abbath as mcgregor said losers focus on winners and winners focus on winning.

That line above is regarding Eddie not you but you do obsess way too much over wanting mcgregor to lose.

You are Irish, aren't you? I am surprised you are here defending this guy.

If Conor wouldn't be a fighter and you have to deal with his bullshit he would be one of those asshole you don't want around you. That is why I want him to lose and shut up.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I went 4/4 on my picks. UFC 205 on VGC, whooooo!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

AbbathTheGrim said:
Kerotan said:

If Conor wouldn't be a fighter and you have to deal with his bullshit he would be one of those asshole you don't want around you. That is why I want him to lose and shut up.

Or likes a great fighter, enjoys his philosophy of 'the show must go on' and always takes last minute replacements. 

Willing to risk looking stupid by having the Diaz rematch, talking like a dick so people watch the fight knowing how he'd look if he was embarrassed after. And after being embarrassed didn't shy away from the media and went for a rematch straight away under the same conditions.

But nevermind, he's probably Irish.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

So what the actual **** happened during the Woodley/Thompson decision announcement? The timeline as I remember it is this: 1 - Result is about to be announced. 2 - Bruce Buffer is weirdly called away, and does half a lap outside the cage, quickly grabbing a card from judge. 3 - Buffer returns, and announces the result: 2 draws and win for Woodley, which is somehow the wrong result, in spite of what appeared to be an attempt to stop the wrong result from being read. 4. Some shit happens, Woodley is informed he didn't win, and that the fight was a draw, and looks a bit upset. Then, the correct result is finally read out loud....It was a circus. Also, I guess I only went 3/4 in the picks.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
So what the actual **** happened during the Woodley/Thompson decision announcement? The timeline as I remember it is this: 1 - Result is about to be announced. 2 - Bruce Buffer is weirdly called away, and does half a lap outside the cage, quickly grabbing a card from judge. 3 - Buffer returns, and announces the result: 2 draws and win for Woodley, which is somehow the wrong result, in spite of what appeared to be an attempt to stop the wrong result from being read. 4. Some shit happens, Woodley is informed he didn't win, and that the fight was a draw, and looks a bit upset. Then, the correct result is finally read out loud....It was a circus. Also, I guess I only went 3/4 in the picks.

Majority Draw. Two judges saw the fight as a draw and it was declared as such. I think Buffer made the mistake and thought the third judge broke the draw in favor of Woodley.

Luckily the mistake didn't involve the title exchanging hands, otherwise Buffer could have left that octagon running.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
Kerotan said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA.  the best quote from conor this weekend.  

I’ve spent a lot of time slating everybody in the company. Backstage I’m starting fights over everybody.

'I’ve ridiculed everyone on the roster, I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d like to take this chance to apologise to absolutely nobody.'

'The double champ does what the f*** he wants."

I like conor for lots of reasons.  being Irish I know lots of people with the same personality.  and these are the people I associate myself with.  

I like the fact he's one of the greatest of all time. 2 weight champion and he won both belts so easily.  I like the fact there is a million videos on him, be it standard interviews or him acting the eejit for the cameras.  I can listen to him all day.  

And I love the fact his haters try slagging off mcgregor fans as bandwagors when most of his haters are bandwagors who just move from supporting one of his opponents to the next. 

Kerotan said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

I’ve spent a lot of time slating everybody in the company. Backstage I’m starting fights over everybody.

'I’ve ridiculed everyone on the roster, I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, I’d like to take this chance to apologise to absolutely nobody.'

I like conor for lots of reasons.  being Irish I know lots of people with the same personality.  and these are the people I associate myself with.  

I like the fact he's one of the greatest of all time. 2 weight champion and he won both belts so easily.  I like the fact there is a million videos on him, be it standard interviews or him acting the eejit for the cameras.  I can listen to him all day.  

And I love the fact his haters try slagging off mcgregor fans as bandwagors when most of his haters are bandwagors who just move from supporting one of his opponents to the next. 

The way he said it too. It was a well delivered line that got some interesting responses. I turned SportsCenter on at my mom's today, and when they showed that clip, she burst out laughing. He has a way for sure. I like him, but totally understand why some people don't.

COKTOE said:
Kerotan said:

The way he said it too. It was a well delivered line that got some interesting responses. I turned SportsCenter on at my mom's today, and when they showed that clip, she burst out laughing. He has a way for sure. I like him, but totally understand why some people don't.

Yeah that line is up there with his quote pre aldo fight.  

"I'll almost feel sorry taking that belt from him....ALMOST!!!"