By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Battlefield 1 Is The Biggest Launch In DICE’s History!

Its amazing. My game of the year

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
ill buy it off ebay in a few weeks for $30

Used? What if it is scratched?

Every time I've bought from a power seller. I've never had a problem with games.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Ka-pi96 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Never ever.

I wait for sales on retailers or PSN, Xbox live store.

But used games are so cheap! Older PS3/360 games you can sometimes get for like $1. I`ve bought hundreds of used games and only once have I had one that didn`t work (it was only on 1 level late in the game so I didn`t find out fast enough to return it), just bought another used copy for a really low price to replace it though

Oh, that is a good deal. But in Brazil used games go for 10-20 bucks, not worth it. But brand new games sometimes goes for 3 bucks here in big retailers, like FIFA, PES, the usual suspects...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Game Relay? A WordPress site and your logo is GR... Are you promoting your site?

I dun care. I just hope they make a full circle and bring back WW2 after SWB2. So either 2018 or 2019. Yea, how about September 1st. 2019 as release date. Would be 80th anniversary.

Hunting Season is done...