By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect Andromeda: Cinematic Reveal Trailer, new info

This trailer was just released for N7 Day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyZw_oqk7Q8

Here is some news on the game, plus release window and boxart:

•  

*Note* PS4 and XB1 boxarts pictured above are for the deluxe editions of the game. All normal versions, across all systems, will have the same boxart as the PC versions pictured. Apologies for the misprint.

The standard edition on PC will set you back $59.99 while the Deluxe Edition on PS4 and Xbox One is 10 dollars more (USA)

Coming out Spring 2017 - no exact date yet.

Here are the product features listed by Best Buy:

• Chart Your Own Course in a Dangerous New Galaxy
    • Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich, alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home
    • Lead the First Humans in Andromeda on a Desperate Search for our New Home
    • In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict
    • Fight with your Pathfinder Team In Battle Against Terrifying Enemies and Creatures
    • New additions like destructible environments, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever
    • Build a Formidable Hero With Amazing Weapons, Powers and Tech
    • With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against new, powerful alien enemies
    • For 1 player or up to 4 in multiplayer mode

https://www.vg247.com/2016/11/07/mass-effect-andromeda-box-art-and-deluxe-edition-details-leaked/

Everybody get on board the hype train!! CHOO CHOO

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Idk about you guys but I like the PC box art better

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

...so that's where the Diadact went after Halo 4...

Captain_Yuri said:

Agree

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Captain_Yuri said:

It's not just you. The PC box art is better.

Around the Network

Oh shit sorry guys I feel retarded now haha. I posted the DELUXE boxarts for the game, when in fact all normal versions, across all consoles, have the nicer boxart (as seen below). My bad - will edit.

#1 Amb-ass-ador

You would think the Deluxe box art would be better than the Standard...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Not really enough there to get excited over.

I was expecting... more. You know, more gameplay or more info about the story/the game.

I'm still looking forward the game, but this new trailer made nothing to hype me.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:
    I was expecting... more. You know, more gameplay or more info about the story/the game.

I'm still looking forward the game, but this new trailer made nothing to hype me.

It could be that they're trying to spread out the information a little. Maybe a feature at PSX, accompanied with some sort of Sony partnership? (pure speculation). I'm kinda surprised we don't have a concrete release date - even as a placeholder

#1 Amb-ass-ador