By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Just saw DR. STRANGE: It is awesome (no spoilers).

Tagged games:

Dr. Strange?

Really cool. 11 91.67%

Terrible movie. 1 8.33%

Total:12

Just saw DR. STRANGE: It is awesome (no spoilers, at least from me).

So, me and my girlfriend travelled 10 miles to the neighbor city (we live in a resort town in the brazilian montains) to watch DR. STRANGE.

I do not know when it releases worldwide, but it started yesterday here in Brazil. We found a 3D subtitled version airing at 21:15h.

It is everything I hoped for and more. As a kid I used to love the INFINITY GAUNTLET comic books and Dr. Strange was one of my favorites from that graphic novel (it was published as such in Brazil, in 3 editions), along with Warlock.

Man, what a cool movie, super funny, super smart and visually gorgeous.

Super fun experience. Please, all of you, go see. Light years better than Iron Man, Thor or Capitain America by the way (which are also pretty fun).

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

I'm going either this weekend or the next. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to it.

LivingMetal said:
I'm going either this weekend or the next. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to it.

You´re gonna love it!

I ate butter popcorn, a coke zero and a Twix during the movie =)

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Versus_Evil said:
Probably gonna watch this next Friday for my Fiancées 25th.

Awesome choice, pretty flawless movie if you ask me. And funny. 

spurgeonryan said:
Knew nothing about it till late last month. Now I really want to see it.

It is going to blow your mind away my friend. It is surprisinly awesome.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

along with Warlock.

I really enjoyed it, it was a very good, fun film, which ignoring the obvious very bits (to either fit in with the MCU or fit with the film), was very close to the actual source material.

Not as good as other Marvel films but better than some too.

Warlock is a great character, sadly though, something makes me think we won't see Him (get it?) in the films any time soon, unless it related to the bigger overall story. Would be great to see a film set around the idea of him and Magus though.

Hmm, pie.

I wish I could see this on the big screen!

The Fury said:
WagnerPaiva said:

along with Warlock.

I really enjoyed it, it was a very good, fun film, which ignoring the obvious very bits (to either fit in with the MCU or fit with the film), was very close to the actual source material.

Not as good as other Marvel films but better than some too.

Warlock is a great character, sadly though, something makes me think we won't see Him (get it?) in the films any time soon, unless it related to the bigger overall story. Would be great to see a film set around the idea of him and Magus though.

I agree 100%. And, unfortunatelly, I also think there will be no Warlock in the Infinity Gauntlet movie version. Most of the comic will stay out =(

Imagine seeying this on film someday>

WagnerPaiva said:

I agree 100%. And, unfortunatelly, I also think there will be no Warlock in the Infinity Gauntlet movie version. Most of the comic will stay out =(

Actors age and licences end. One day maybe. No Quasar either but that's because I don't think Marvel even care about him but that's how comics change over the years. Back then Quasar could and did carry his own comic. Now he's be lucky to be a side character in a Starlord book? A character who was inserted into the 616 just over 10 years ago and was from an alt-timeline before.

Hmm, pie.

It's out tomorrow?!! *runs off to get tickets and root beer*