By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

GribbleGrunger said:
jason1637 said:

Key words were "right now" PS4 will win the month but black Friday should be interesting. 

Hold on a sec ... You specifically said 'Amazon' was showing it to be close. You can't just ignore you said that and change it to a Black friday discussion. What is is about what you see on Amazon that suggests it's a close month?

Yeah, right now it's close on Amazon. Not referring to the month as a whole but the last few days and today. 

Around the Network
Pionner said:
Lets give Amazon a few more months. If this continues then yeah i agree we shouldn't use it anymore. These threads only exist anyway because vgchartz doesn't update their numbers on time anymore.

I think Amazon will be back to normal. 

Kerotan said:
Ps4 pro sold out lightning fast on amazon Japan. Back to scalper prices. I guess they really under estimated Japanese demand.

Interesting...

Edit : PS4 Slim back at #5.

jason1637 said:

Yeah, right now it's close on Amazon. Not referring to the month as a whole but the last few days and today. 

Mmmm ... Now you're reducing your statement to the last few hours in order to justify an incorrect assessment. Come on now, you used to have far more humility than this. What's happening with you?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
jason1637 said:

Mmmm ... Now you're reducing your statement to the last few hours in order to justify an incorrect assessment. Come on now, you used to have far more humility than this. What's happening with you?

Not really. My original post was about the last few hours. 

jason1637 said:
It looks pretty close right now on Amazon.

^^

Around the Network

Why is the PS4 Slim so high in the chartz ? Some kind of deal ?

FFXV is up to #2 on amazon Japan. Passing out one of the pokemon sku's. First time in ages something managed to do that.

jason1637 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

^^

You've been coming into the these threads long enough to know that it's silly to even make a call based on a few hours and that only by following trends in the hourlies can you come to any reasonable assumption. Why would you suddenly decide to forgo everything we now take for granted in the Amazon threads in order to post 'things look close'? It was a broader statement and you know it!!! You can do it, Jason ... Just say 'Yeah, I jumped the gun a bit there'. I've done it in the past myself and I can tell you the world didn't end.

The PS5 Exists. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Whoa! The Pro and XB1 S BF bundle dropped a lot. Also what's up with PS4 slim shooting to the top of charts? Doesn't have the same deal as standard XB1 S bundles?

Isn't Black Friday almost always about offers and cheaper products? Even though we're not technically in Friday yet.

Swordmasterman said:
Why is the PS4 Slim so high in the chartz ? Some kind of deal ?

$250 deal.

GribbleGrunger said:
jason1637 said:

^^

You've been coming into the these threads long enough to know that it's silly to even make a call based on a few hours and that only by following trends in the hourlies can you come to any reasonable assumption. Why would you suddenly decide to forgo everything we now take for granted in the Amazon threads in order to post 'things look close'? It was a broader statement and you know it!!! You can do it, Jason ... Just say 'Yeah, I jumped the gun a bit there'. I've done it in the past myself and I can tell you the world didn't end.

I was just stating an observation on what has happened recently on Amazon. I never made a call saying a console will win the month based on the hourlies.