By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. November bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

celador said:
Raptor said:

Oh wow...salty :D

Infoscout wasn't similar compared to last year. Not even close^^

Thats why comparing the Adobe numbers makes so sense. You're ignoring the whole picture for the sake of your argument. Just using one half of the numbers makes no sense while ignoring the rest. Okay then.

Not salty. Infoscout showed X1 doing better in one store compared to last year, aside from that PS4 and X1 won the stores they usually do this gen. 

And talking of ignoring and salt, any mention of those UK numbers? 4 months of wins obliterated in a few weeks.

To be fair, it was only 2 months, September and October. The One S didn't release until September 23rd. The US numbers are more in favor to the Xbox so far this year. 

Around the Network
Ariakon said:
celador said:

Not salty. Infoscout showed X1 doing better in one store compared to last year, aside from that PS4 and X1 won the stores they usually do this gen. 

And talking of ignoring and salt, any mention of those UK numbers? 4 months of wins obliterated in a few weeks.

To be fair, it was only 2 months, September and October. The One S didn't release until September 23rd. The US numbers are more in favor to the Xbox so far this year. 

PS4 is still winning US this year overall

celador said:
Ariakon said:

PS4 is still winning US this year overall

Indeed, I just meant in comparison to the UK. It wouldn't be a terrible surprise if the Xbox ends up the best-selling US console for 2016, though. World wide, of course, will likely be in the PS4's favor by at least 2 to 1, if not quite a bit more. 

Raptor said:
DaveTheMinion13 said:

You do realize that same link says PS4 outsold Xbox all month lol or did you not read that far? Also this is only online which is a small amount of actual sale anyways.

You do realize that Adobe is only talking abot *online* numbers? There are NO retail consoles within that numbers...

@Malistix1985

Fully agreed. But there were soooo many people around here who already doomed the xbox. Like a lot, u know.

Lmao did you even read my comment? "Also this is only online which is a small amount" right there in my comment lol

Guess I was right in you not reading everything 

Preston Scott

Shadow1980 said:

Here's today's update to the monthly rankings:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #3 (↑1)
XBO S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle: #10 (↑11)
PS4 Pro: #18 (↓4)
New 3DS XL (Lime Green): #22 (↑3)
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #31 (↓3)
XBO S 1TB Battlefield 1 bundle: #33 (↓1)
XBO S 1TB Gears 4 bundle: #80 (re-entry)
NES Classic Edition: #85 (↓11)
New 3DS XL (Super Mario black): #98 (↓13)

Here's the initial rankings for the week of Nov. 28 - Dec. 4:

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #1
XBO S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle: #2
New 3DS XL (Lime Green): #14
PS4 Pro: #20
XBO S 1TB Battlefield 1 bundle: #24
XBO S 1TB Gears 4 bundle: #34
XBO S 500GB Minecraft bundle: #50
New 3DS XL (black): #82

And here's the weekly update to the yearly rankings (last update was Saturday):

PS4 Slim Uncharted 4 bundle: #14 (↑40)
PS4 CoD bundle: #20 (↓2)
PS4 Pro: #41 (↑4)
XBO S 500GB Battlefield 1 bundle: #65 (new entry)
New 3DS XL: #83 (↓2)
XBO Gears bundle: #100 (↓6)

Well, I think we can say with confidence that the PS4 Slim was by far the dominant SKU this past long weekend. The 500GB BF1 bundle is doing rather well, too.

Crazy. Thanks...

Around the Network

PS4 Sold Out again. I don't think Amazon has any in stock.

CosmicSex said:

It's in stock by Amazon but back at it's normal $299 price tag.

Okay so I saw something wired just now. The PS4 sold and the price went to $294 (From Resaler) but the XOS was still in stock from Amazon at 249.99. Follow me now.

So then I just went back and the PS4 is still 294 or whatever but the XOS is now 299 and still in stock at Amazon.

Does this mean that the rose the price because they didn't feel the need to compete as hard?

WoodenPints said:
CosmicSex said:

No.  Its still out of stock.   If it doesn't say 'Ship and Sold by Amazon' then its out of stock at Amazon.

CosmicSex said:
WoodenPints said:

No.  Its still out of stock.   If it doesn't say 'Ship and Sold by Amazon' then its out of stock at Amazon.

It's in stock there is just undercut prices from other sellers pushing it down the list.