By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro: Lock please

Deleted. Go here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=222071

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Idk how all you guy's facebook is atm but on mine, Ps4 Pro is currently trending in second place! Hypeee

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Idk how all you guy's facebook is atm but on mine, Ps4 Pro is currently trending in second place! Hypeee

Have you got a link to that, please?

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Have you got a link to that, please?

Its just on facebook.com on the top right.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Got mine on pre-order and cannot wait to get my hands on the most powerful PlayStation console ever!!!

I wasn't completely sold on the idea until they showed Mass Effect Andromeda and FF XV looking incredible

Around the Network

I hope they can deliver on the promise to make aliasing a problem of the past (or atleast further clean up the image a lot) in most games.

Mark Cerny to Provide More PS4 Pro Info at London ‘Future of Play’ Event; Nioh Support Confirmed

PlayStation 4 Pro’s launch is imminent now and Mark Cerny will apparently attend a London media event called ‘Future of Play’ to provide more technical details, as well as showcasing many new games.

This has been confirmed by the German YouTube channel Inside PlayStation. The owners have been invited to the event (November 2nd-3rd) and have also provided a list of some games that will be playable in the video description.

• Horizon: Zero Dawn
  • Days Gone
  • Gran Turismo Sport
  • NIOH
  • Call of Duty: Warfare Infinite

As you can see, the list includes Team Ninja’s action RPG game Nioh, which we covered recently through an exclusive interview with Game Director Fumihiko Yasuda who expanded on the game’s length, difficulty and likelihood of PC port.

This is the first time that we get a confirmation of Nioh supporting the PS4 Pro console; interestingly, the game already offers the option of choosing between higher frame rate and better visual quality on the original PlayStation 4. We can probably expect to find both on the new console, though of course we’ll have to wait official details from the developer.

Advertisement

As for Sony’s PlayStation 4 Pro, it’s set to launch globally on November 10th for a price of $/€ 399 and £349. There won’t be any exclusive games, so you’re not missing anything other than improved graphics and possibly more stable frame rate in case you stick with the old console. PlayStation 4 Pro’s computing power is estimated to be around 4.2 teraflops, which is a significant improvement over PS4’s 1.8 teraflops. It will provide 4K-like graphics mostly through a series of techniques called checkerboard rendering/geometry rendering, while many games will run at 1800P (3200×1800) before being upscaled to 4K.

The PS5 Exists. 

How come it hasnt leaked yet? I was hoping that by now someone would have got one early ans made videos of it and stuff. The PS4s leaked almost 2/3 weeks before its official reveal but for the pro we have got nothing.... zilch...Nada...squat.....

annoying.

the 2017 xbox looks better personally & i'm sure it will get VR as well

Radek said:
Intrinsic said:
How come it hasnt leaked yet? I was hoping that by now someone would have got one early ans made videos of it and stuff. The PS4s leaked almost 2/3 weeks before its official reveal but for the pro we have got nothing.... zilch...Nada...squat.....

annoying.

Maybe there's going to be some leaks this week? We are just 10 days away now.

I sure hope so..... event and all the PS4s was in the wild (and even had a teardown) before it was officially unveiled lol. And it's unveil was another week before it started being sold.

I can't understand how they have managed to keep the PS4pro under wraps for so long. 

Maybe they have very limited stock and are only supplying major chains with units. Cauee the smaller stores are the ones that usually have a habit of breaking street dates. If they have it, by now someone would have got one.