By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch as a mini laptop and other peripherals ...

vivster said:
And here I am still wondering if it will have Bluetooth.

Lol was thinking the same thing.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
vivster said:
And here I am still wondering if it will have Bluetooth.

Lol was thinking the same thing.

It's actually kinda sad that you don't know if a portable device in 2017 will have bluetooth.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hiku said:
freebs2 said:
I don't think Nintendo would ever go that much far. But that could be great coupled with a proper competitive FPS game or with an RTS game.

They already have in the past.

My bad. I haven't expalined myself correctly. I mean I don't see Nintendo to push an actual competitive FPS game or RTS game for it. Though, I think it would be an excellent idea, it would be like a mini lan-party machine.

edit: I know they have Splatoon, but that's still a shooter designed for consoles, it's not exactly the same thing.

Pretty good idea, and easy to implement, by Nintendo or third party.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I may be wrong, but doesn't adding these connectivity features make it easier for hacking?

If that was the case, Nintendo would probably not want it then

I wouldn't mind either way, but probably wouldn't use it as a keyboard, since a physical keyboard is way better to type with anyways

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]