By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - FBI REOPENS Investigation into Hillary Clinton Emails

badgenome said:
Soundwave said:

Several US intelligence agencies have implicated Russia, so gimme a break with that. If Russia was helping Clinton, you would be screaming treason at the top of your lungs. 

Yeah, yeah...

If her only misdeed was violating security protocols why do you think Clinton deleted all those emails?

Probably because they realized they made an error and thought that erasing the emails would make the issue go away. 

33,000 emails deleted in a day? I doubt they went through any of them and just did one mass delete. 

Bottom line is an email server protocol is not an excuse to elect the most grossly incompetent, tempermentally unsound candidate in US history. 

An email server violation is not equivalent to Trump's short comings. The emails they did get their hands (which were several thousand others) on showed jack all. 

Around the Network
method114 said:

Are these the same agencies that said there was weapons of mass destrcution in Iraq?

Ha!

Anyway, all they said was that the activity was consistent with Russia's methods and motivations. They're just pushing the party line.

Soundwave said:
method114 said:

Are these the same agencies that said there was weapons of mass destrcution in Iraq?

lol, no there are several agencies saying it. 

Which angecies? This is what I found.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/did-russia-hack-the-democratic-national-committee-dnc-really-no-according-to-intelligence-expert/5552766

badgenome said:
method114 said:

Ha!

Anyway, all they said was that the activity was consistent with Russia's methods and motivations. They're just pushing the party line.

Yep just read this myself. Turns out only two weighed in. Not several unless two is several now. I never bothered reading more on this because I don't beleive anything they say.

StarOcean said:
Ouroboros24 said:

Don't be silly.  The election is just the beginning of the nightmare.  Either candidate has 4 years. 

... goddamnit, you're right x~x

But the girl in your sig looks so happy.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
method114 said:

Ha!

Who is Paul Manafort and how did he end up running the Trump campaign. 

Also Trump's own son has stated Trump has a large portion of his business assets are in Russia. 

Russia has been offered something very sweet if Trump wins (which is basically treason) IMO.

Soundwave said:

Probably because they realized they made an error and thought that erasing the emails would make the issue go away. 

33,000 emails deleted in a day? I doubt they went through any of them and just did one mass delete. 

...did you really not hear about Bleachbit?

About a month ago a redditor found tha Paul Combetta, aka stonetear, asked reddit for help on how to strip out the email addresses from the emails of a "VIP (VERY VIP)!" This was exactly one day after the subpoena was issued. When he was told it was impossible, they wound up wiping the server (like, with a cloth??? LMAO!!!).

You don't do that shit to cover up violations of protocols. You do that to cover up even more serious crimes.

Soundwave said:

Bottom line is an email server protocol is not an excuse to elect the most grossly incompetent, tempermentally unsound candidate in US history. 

We're not. She's going to jail.

You know what's funny? Here we have 2 candidates, one where they're a significant investigation from the f'in fbi, and yet she's the one leading. She talks about being pro women, but her husband has a long history with actual abuse. She's winning this because of all the celebrities. Every tv show is condemning trump, but act like Clinton is innocent.

I'd rather vote for the devil we do know than the Devil Herself.

badgenome said:
Soundwave said:

About a month ago a redditor found tha Paul Combetta, aka stonetear, asked reddit for help on how to strip out the email addresses from the emails of a "VIP (VERY VIP)!" This was exactly one day after the subpoena was issued. When he was told it was impossible, they wound up wiping the server (like, with a cloth??? LMAO!!!).

You don't do that shit to cover up violations of protocols. You do that to cover up even more serious crimes.

Soundwave said:

The US is not a banana republic. She's not going to jail win (which is likely) or lose. 

Neither is Trump ever going to jail for defrauding Trump university people or sexually assaulting women.

If she is, then Bush should and his entire administration should be in jail for a false invasion.

None of these people go to jail, that ain't how the world works. But even in the grand scheme of things email server violations is pretty freaking low on the list of egregious mistakes made the rich/powerful. 

badgenome said:
Soundwave said:

Soundwave said:

Well, the investigation just started again,  so we can't be sure of that yet.