By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro: The Worlds Most Powerful Console

GribbleGrunger said:
Soundwave said:
* Until Scorpio arrives.

* Until PS5 arrives.

Yeah ... it's silly.

The PS4 and the PS4 Pro are the most powerful console on the market. Just relax and accept the truth, it will set you free.

That quite a funny thing to say.......... 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Im pretty sure that PlayStation Europe has been using the Most Powerful Console since the launch of PS4

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Culipechi said:
CGI-Quality said:

PC being more powerful is actually the irrelevant part. That's always been the case.

ohhh, such words.... without meaning.

Lol why are you salty?

User was moderated for this post 

-Super_Boom

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Looks like a nice console and all but isn't the title of the OP clickbait?

Zekkyou said:
d21lewis said:

Thanks, man. And whether it boosts PSVR the way I hope it does or not, I'm already excited. Now, if only I could decide which 4K TV I should get....

No problem! I'm pretty excited too. While i wish it was a bit stronger (it's amazing for the price, but i don't mind paying more), their Horizon footage sold me on it. 

Can't help you on the TV end, i do my 4k gaming on a PC monitor :p Good luck though. 

Ordered this one. Now, I'm done buying anything for the rest of the year. You hear me!?! I'M DONE!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-high-dynamic-range-black/4804403.p?skuId=4804403&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=565bce54-051c-4ef4-a173-0a36814b6fb3&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg70950&ksdevice=m&gclid=CjwKEAjw7svABRCi_KPzoPr53QoSJAABSvxfBX-AgW6sz97SwB2QMfvjNP8wFYdhivOl6T1DD3qZKBoC1zrw_wcB

Around the Network

jason1637 said:

That's what the ad actually says :)

d21lewis said:

Ordered this one. Now, I'm done buying anything for the rest of the year. You hear me!?! I'M DONE!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-high-dynamic-range-black/4804403.p?skuId=4804403&ref=212&loc=1&ksid=565bce54-051c-4ef4-a173-0a36814b6fb3&ksprof_id=16&ksaffcode=pg70950&ksdevice=m&gclid=CjwKEAjw7svABRCi_KPzoPr53QoSJAABSvxfBX-AgW6sz97SwB2QMfvjNP8wFYdhivOl6T1DD3qZKBoC1zrw_wcB

Oooo, looks nice. HDR + checkboard 4k should look great on it, have fun!

Damn that is one awesome and cheesey advert lol, is this being televised? Pretty cool with the most powerful console part... I mean I guess that wont be contested for at least another year because I really doubt the Switch will be a powerhouse but more of a fun house focusing on Nintendo software and magic rather than teraflops and pixel wars.

Gonna be a lot of Pros under Christmas trees this holiday season I bet.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

jason1637 said:

Which console is more powerful? Also it seems to be the main sales pitch in the comercial.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Captain_Yuri said:
Does anyone know if FFXV has any Pro features?

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/09/18/final-fantasy-xv-ps4-pro-support-confirmed/

Yeah it is going to have special support for the Pro, while at the point of this article it hadn't been revealed I'm fairly sure someone had a article about it being played on the system a while back and it was meant to play a heck of a lot smoother or something... I'll link if I can find it.

Edit - Found it http://www.gamezone.com/news/final-fantasy-xv-runs-a-lot-better-on-the-ps4-pro-3443575

The extra hardware power that the Pro will bring looks like it will be giving Final Fantasy XV a huge boost simply from a framerate perspective.  The Pro also gives Final Fantasy XV a boost in texture quality and foliage density, so combined with the framerate increase, it's giving this Final Fantasy fan reason to look harder at upgrading.