By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Wario how Japan usually views Americans?

Terry Bogard is how the Japanese view Americans. That's what I think.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

Yes, and Mario is like every japanese see italians

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

I don't think he's made to resemble Americans, but I will 47'th the notion that I fucking hate him >_>; Every time I see his dumbass I want to avoid him like the plague. I GUESS Nintendo did a great job making a villain, because I can't think of anyone who likes his sorry excuse for a character >

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I hate when somebody uses him in brawl. He Runs like he's made of stone, and eats people! God I hate that bike!

However, Onion Man is Wicked. Onion Man FTW!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Riot Of The Blood said:
Terry Bogard is how the Japanese view Americans. That's what I think.

Truckdriving pretty boys who can tell a woman's measurement's just by looking at her once?  Sounds about right.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Has nobody here even played Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins for the Game Boy? It really explains everything.

Why, yes.

Shadow)OS said:
*Sigh*

I remember the days when Wario was just as badass as Bowser...

;)

By life end:

• Wii- 100 million+
  • Xbox360- 35~40 million
  • PS3- 30 million
  • PSP- 30~32 million ------------- FAILURE
  • NDS- 85~90 million (Skeptical)  - FAILURE
  • NDS- 100 million+ (Optimistic) -- Success!

Back in college I had a roomate from Japan, I remember him telling me many Japanese were obsessed with American culture (Movies, Music, etc)

So no, they would not be obsessed with Americans if they thought we were like wario.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Actually, Wario is one of my favorite Nintendo characters. He's not my favorite in Brawl, but that's just because he doesn't fit my Brawl playstyle all that well.

BTW, it's not Onion-man... It's GARLIC... It's the sole reason Wario hasn't allowed himself to be turned into a vampire for profit. He can't give the stuff up.

I'm pretty sure wario in his warioware persona is supposed to be a parody of Ken Kutarugi as warioware is pretty obviously a dig at sony, just watch the intro of the first warioware,

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coglestop said:
Actually, Wario is one of my favorite Nintendo characters. He's not my favorite in Brawl, but that's just because he doesn't fit my Brawl playstyle all that well.

BTW, it's not Onion-man... It's GARLIC... It's the sole reason Wario hasn't allowed himself to be turned into a vampire for profit. He can't give the stuff up.

I don't think it's Garlic man either :3 (it is garlic) but I think his "actual" name is Wario-man, if I remember right.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1