By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Skyrim: Trophies and Mods Don't Play Well Together.

malistix1985 said:
I never really understand why anyone would want achievements or trophies, I have the notifications disabled and I try to pretent they dont excist, so im downloading a mod right away to make sure they are not-present at all lol

One thing I actually love about nintendo is they never included this crap, rewarding grinding or multiple playtrough or playing things online is just horrible for me personally :P

I don't generally mind them too much and I'd certainly be happier without them (since they do affect even my playing a bit), but since they're there, I do like getting them and want to be able to get them. I don't necessarily make big stretches to get trophies/achievements, but like aiming for them whenever possible. It's just nice to get them (and it'd be even nicer to be able to not care about them at all).

Around the Network

Modding so throphies get almost auto... seems tempting

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Zkuq said:
malistix1985 said:
I never really understand why anyone would want achievements or trophies, I have the notifications disabled and I try to pretent they dont excist, so im downloading a mod right away to make sure they are not-present at all lol

One thing I actually love about nintendo is they never included this crap, rewarding grinding or multiple playtrough or playing things online is just horrible for me personally :P

I don't generally mind them too much and I'd certainly be happier without them (since they do affect even my playing a bit), but since they're there, I do like getting them and want to be able to get them. I don't necessarily make big stretches to get trophies/achievements, but like aiming for them whenever possible. It's just nice to get them (and it'd be even nicer to be able to not care about them at all).

If microsoft or sony ever give an option "delete all trophies completely from your games and only have a "last played games list"" whoever does it would instantly be my console of choice lol, I even hate the achievements on steam >_<

There was a point where I played to get achievements, and when playing fallout 3 on xbox360 and I was using saves to get all the achievements in one row etc, I realized I ruined my complete experience by playing this way, after that I tried to avoid them as much as possible

Twitter @CyberMalistix