By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump has 2-point edge in new Florida poll

This poll gives Trump hope. Maybe this can hold in all the key states and he may have a chance to pull of a miracle win against the odds. This is the political version of watching a Rocky movie. No chance, no hope but Rocky pulls of an amazing surprise win against all the odds. Trump has the Eye of the Tiger and he will fight this to this to the end.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
This poll gives Trump hope. Maybe this can hold in all the key states and he may have a chance to pull of a miracle win against the odds. This is the political version of watching a Rocky movie. No chance, no hope but Rocky pulls of an amazing surprise win against all the odds. Trump has the Eye of the Tiger and he will fight this to this to the end.

Sylvester Stallone would be insulted by that comparison

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Um... you realize that he lost in the Rocky movie right? He didn't win.

I am in Florida and right now Florida is leaning democratic so this poll means nothing.

dahuman said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Why? 

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
dahuman said:

Why? 

I wouldn't want to be lined together with Trump in any shape or form lol, he's a pretty nasty man XD Get it?

dahuman said:
LivingMetal said:

Why? 

I wouldn't want to be lined together with Trump in any shape or form lol, he's a pretty nasty man XD Get it?

Maybe not you but Stallone is actually friends with Trump. And I'm sure people will say the same about you siding with Clinton. It cuts both ways. Neither side is more righteous.

This sure will encourage the democrats to cheat more, Soros to pay more and Obama and Hillary to lie more.

Democrats: It's impossible to rig the vote-system.

Democrats: Russia is rigging the system.

People yet can't open their eyes.... They just admitted they rigged the system by denying the possibilities when they are getting blamed or exposed but when it's Russia it's possible?

People today are dumb as fuck beliving they are so much rational Vs everyone else... we better invent a new religion because nothing seem to control crazy anymore.

If anyone of you know about the Wikileaks and Hillary but yet voting for her despite what you know, fuck you.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Trump has a great chance of winning despite what the media and the academics tell us. Since 9/11 Americans and the world have been living in a chronic state of panic and fear. A strong leader like Trump will give the American people more hope, strength and security.

Lol Wikileaks. That site is notorious for being controversial and making up nonsense out of thin air. Its so called truth are lies made up by a bunch of anonymous anti-government computer hackers.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
"Trump has a great chance of winning despite what the media and the academics tell us. Since 9/11 Americans and the world have been living in a chronic state of panic and fear."

What America is this? It's certainly not the one I live in.