By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo's Latest Financial Reports and Sales Figures: PokeMania is Runnin' WIld, BROTHER!!!

zippy said:
Have Nintendo given the total number of games shipped for Wii U which they often do? I want to see them come close to hitting 100m games shipped. I think last time they gave the numbers it was close to 90 million.

92.35M

Around the Network
zippy said:
Have Nintendo given the total number of games shipped for Wii U which they often do? I want to see them come close to hitting 100m games shipped. I think last time they gave the numbers it was close to 90 million.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/hard_soft/

Over 92m games shipped for Wii U. Very good for a console that has just passed 13m

Why cant Sony be nice to the PsVita like this?
We need some numbers for that poor thing.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

pokoko said:
The key to a high attach rate is to offer very few games. I think Nintendo is on to something. Hmm.

They've been on to something, and on something, for a very long time

pokoko said:
The key to a high attach rate is to offer very few games. I think Nintendo is on to something. Hmm.

3Ds has something to say, high attach rates for Nintendo games, yet the console is full of games. 

GameCube had most third parties games of the gen, still had huge attach rates for Nintendo games.

Your theory is yet another of your excuses.