By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Favourite Smash Bros charter

Pikachu and Marth tied
Cloud as a runner up

Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you are necessarily right.

Around the Network

Wario. Not only he can pretty much knock-out other characters with a well-placed hit at low%, ignore most if not all projectiles (as he can eat them) and have a unique extra taunt no one else has, but he's the ideal character to stress out leeway players despite lacking ranged attacks (bike rush / charging fart), and the perfect companion for a Team Battle with Lucario, as you can be virtually untouchable (keep avoiding the adversaries with the bike) and grant automatically full Aura to Lucario, which in essence will kill the opponents pretty easily.

Also he's freaking funny to look at. I love crouching backwards at my adversaries (Wario basically starts taunting them with his butt). It's the extra disrespect you can grant them at the battle.

Yoshi

I love seeing people die by being trapped in the egg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Melee Sheik

Shulk! Just love his manoeuvrability and the game he comes from too!

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

Link S2 and Snake on Smash Brawl

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Alway use  Princess Peach

There Are Many Paths to Gaming Heaven

Sheik!

Fast, nimble, and decently strong. My kind of fighter

ktay95 said:

Damn, awesome picture.