By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New 3D Mario, Splatoon, and Mario Kart 8 Remake on Nintendo Switch?

Does anybody else think Nintendo is using Unreal for Mario NX? I think just by looking at it, the solar flares and ambient occlusion is so "Unreal". Maybe they're trying to speed up development time by using the engine.

Around the Network

Makes you wonder what the hell Nintendo have been working on for the past few years....

3D Mario looks like a new game. Unless they did a 3D World remaster with new level.

But I doubt that, I mean... look at that bullet bill closely, it looks reaaaally good/advanced, well beyond 3D World's capabilities.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Guys, it's not MK8, Boo wasn't a playable character.

But yeah, these are either just concept/demo games, or ports, and probably not completely new games.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

mario looks new.

mario kart and splatoon look like ports with some extra dlc.

Around the Network

Using Caps Lock like that should be bannable. Also, I'm not exactly sure about what the point of this thread is because I'm not sure if this is serious or not.