By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
amp316 said:
onionberry said:

And fried wontons!, now im hungry, thanks!

Don't forget the crab rangoon.

Anyways, this is a great thread and I hope that it gets 600 replies.

Are you a big Nintendo fan then?

The biggest

Around the Network

Has anyone ever read the Japanese horror graphic novel called "Uzumaki: Spiral Into Horror" by Junji Ito?

This thread is kinda like that.

Anyway, read it. It's really good.

onionberry said:
amp316 said:

Don't forget the crab rangoon.

Anyways, this is a great thread and I hope that it gets 600 replies.

Are you a big Nintendo fan then?

The biggest

Yeah, I used to be known as one the biggest here until I was outed as a stealth troll...

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Neodegenerate said:

How did my perverted ass (pun intended) initially miss this thread???

Three things:

1. Great booty
2. Props for being willing to post such a pic on a site full of video game guys, the very stereotype of "oooo girl" zombies.
3. Wanna get coffee sometime? My wife won't mind I promise. :)

Edit, to add the 4th.

4. Where are the R rated versions located?

I was going to say yes to #3, but then you  said that about your wife. First, your wife should come with us to do nasty things and then we take the r rated versions, thats how it works!

spemanig said:
Has anyone ever read the Japanese horror graphic novel called "Uzumaki: Spiral Into Horror" by Junji Ito?

Quick summary please!

Around the Network
onionberry said:
spemanig said:

Quick summary please!

It's basically a Lovecraftian (cosmic) horror story, but with spirals instead of the Cthulhu. Cosmic horror, if you're unaware, is a style of horror that depict alien entities so far beyond human understanding that the protagonists are usually driven mad by their mere presence. In Uzumaki, that force is the spiral. As in, literal spiral shapes.

People become obsessed with and are driven mad by spirals in this small town, and soon the spiral begins to consume everything. Eventually, you realize that the spiral is drawing everything into the town like an evil vacuum, and there's no escaping it no matter how hard you try. Nothing makes sense and weird spiral shit keeps happening.

In that middle paragraph, replace the word "spiral" with the word "butt" and the word "town" with the word "thread."

lol this is almost turning into a game of 100 questions. People trying to get closer to Onion's location lol.

spemanig said:
onionberry said:

Quick summary please!

It's basically a Lovecraftian (cosmic) horror story, but with spirals instead of the Cthulhu. Cosmic horror, if you're unaware, is a style of horror that depict alien entities so far beyond human understanding that the protagonists are usually driven mad by their mere presence. In Uzumaki, that force is the spiral. As in, literal spiral shapes.

People become obsessed with and are driven mad by spirals in this small town, and soon the spiral begins to consume everything. Eventually, you realize that the spiral is drawing everything into the town like an evil vacuum, and there's no escaping it no matter how hard you try. Nothing makes sense and weird spiral shit keeps happening.

In that middle paragraph, replace the word "spiral" with the word "butt" and the word "town" with the word "thread

Great manga, very omnius and bizarre. 

This thread is like Voldemort, when you thought is finally resting in peace, Out of nowhere, HORCRUXES(Nasty Users), and it still lives..

spemanig said:
onionberry said:

Quick summary please!

In that middle paragraph, replace the word "spiral" with the word "butt" and the word "town" with the word "thread."

Intriguing. Interesting. Complex. Thanks!

onionberry said:
spemanig said:

Intriguing. Interesting. Complex. Thanks!

Yeah, def give it a read. It's reletively brief.