By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
MasterCeddy said:

To the guy who gave me a warning: the girl shows her ass to thousands of nerds like you and what kind of reaction were you expecting from that? I come to this site to read things about video games, not to see pictures of a hot girls ass. It's not like my comment was innappropriate in this situation. Many others thought the same but you guys are virgins who are scared of saying what must be said. This girl is an attention whore, nothing more. She EXPECTS reactions like mine. That's what she wants, she wants people to go crazy over an ass picture, otherwise she wouldn't have post it. I just think you are a fucking two-faced faggot for putting a warning on me and not on this girl. Pathetic loser.

User was moderated for this post...obviously

-Super_Boom

dude you're such a badass. and we are a bunch of  attention whores, virgins, two faced faggots etc etc, what else?. Such a badass. But before this, before all this badassery you sent me this corny shit?:

Even if you're a total dick, and even if I'm an attention whore, you should be nice and maybe someday you will eat some ass.

Around the Network
onionberry said:
MasterCeddy said:

To the guy who gave me a warning: the girl shows her ass to thousands of nerds like you and what kind of reaction were you expecting from that? I come to this site to read things about video games, not to see pictures of a hot girls ass. It's not like my comment was innappropriate in this situation. Many others thought the same but you guys are virgins who are scared of saying what must be said. This girl is an attention whore, nothing more. She EXPECTS reactions like mine. That's what she wants, she wants people to go crazy over an ass picture, otherwise she wouldn't have post it. I just think you are a fucking two-faced faggot for putting a warning on me and not on this girl. Pathetic loser.

User was moderated for this post...obviously

-Super_Boom

dude you're such a badass. and we are a bunch of  attention whores, virgins, two faced faggots etc etc, what else?. Such a badass. But before this, before all this badassery you sent me this corny shit?:

Even if you're a total dick, and even if I'm an attention whore, you should be nice and maybe someday you will eat some ass.

You just owned that bitch! 

StarOcean said:
onionberry said:

You just owned that bitch! 

^_^

Bandorr said:
onionberry said:

Just spit out some drink lmfao

Lol Berry I doubt he make much an impact on a booty like yours...

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
onionberry said:

Yes!

LadyJasmine said:

Lmao

onionberry said:
LadyJasmine said:

Lmao

Trust me guys send me messages all the time on here and some I play along with then they get creepy :( 

LadyJasmine said:
onionberry said:

Lmao

Trust me guys send me messages all the time on here and some I play along with then they get creepy :( 

Sad to hear :/, never had a problem with a guy here. They're polite most of the time and mostly video games subjects. 

Bandorr said:
onionberry said:

Yes!

"Daddy how did you meet mommy?"

"Well son she lost a bet so she had to post a picture of her butt on this thing we call 'the internet'. When I saw said butt I sent her a message informing her 'that like a keg at a frat party' I too wanted to tap that".

It would be the most romantic story possible.

Noooooo no childddddd