By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, about the next Nintendo Direct...

right! 53 54.64%

lol, just keep playing Mafia 3 43 44.33%

Total:96

Nintendo will have their shareholders thingy in two weeks, so we will have a NX Nintendo Direct this upcoming week, right?... right? guys?

Around the Network

Let's ask the magic conch shell.

"Oh great magic conch, will the NX be revealed soon?".

Like the medic says in Team Fortress 2, I have no idea.

Its nice to dream...

"Will Nintendo reveal the NX next week?"

Around the Network

I miss Nintendo Directs. It gave us shit to talk about

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

They have only one thing left they can show us, but i have lost faith that they will at this point. Really looks like want to make Iwata a liar at this point

melbye said:
They have only one thing left they can show us, but i have lost faith that they will at this point. Really looks like want to make Iwata a liar at this point

How will they make Iwata-san a liar

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

As I said, NX is a collective hallucination so how will they show something that does not exist?

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

No reason to hurry buddy, another failure could mean the end of our beloved Nintendo as we know it. Let us give them time to prepare everything so it is just right. Remember SEGA people, always remember SEGA.
I advice all of you to do what I did: buy a bunch of good cheap games  (Batman for me) and get into a cool Netflix series (Arrested Development for me) and forget about the NX.
Also, be anxious about the Russia/USA tensions, it will take your mind out of the NX.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.