By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - September 2016 NPD Thread! XBO #1; PS4 Slim flops

xl-klaudkil said:
wedemboyz said:

Wow why are you being so defensive? I just gave additional information.
Should i compare Forza Horizon to NBA2k, that is an already established franchise? No! I compared it with other racing games.
Gran Turismo 6, the biggest racing Franchise ,  sold less than 180k in its first month (4 weeks tracking vs 1 for Horzion 3). And that was back in  2013, when digital sales were much lower.

And i also gave you an answer about your question about the only exclusive.
Forza Horizon was the only "big" exclusive, that launched, but not the only exclusive. Recore and Monster Hunter also launched that month...

Wow,you truly think forza is a bigger franchise then GT?

how much  has gt6 sold ltd?

how much is forza horizon 2 going to sell?

Did you even read his post carefully?

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network
wedemboyz said:

Can someone tell me, what the hell is wrong with some people here in this forum?

I said Gran Turiso is the biggest racing franchise and a splitsecond later i get ask, if i truly think Forza is a bigger franchise...

I guess some are losing their minds

Proud to be a Californian.

So this is the feeling the Germans had when they started losing territory :(. Sucks hard.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

darkenergy said:
wedemboyz said:

Can someone tell me, what the hell is wrong with some people here in this forum?

I said Gran Turiso is the biggest racing franchise and a splitsecond later i get ask, if i truly think Forza is a bigger franchise...

I guess some are losing their minds

Yeah someone brings up Japan sales to put things into perspective and "everyone loses their minds" as the Joker likes to say. 

Well done to phil spencer and co, when you put out a quality console you will sell it. I think october/november/december is also xbox wins. The pro is not a big difference to the original ps4 and people know this.

Around the Network
X1Gates said:
Well done to phil spencer and co, when you put out a quality console you will sell it. I think october/november/december is also xbox wins. The pro is not a big difference to the original ps4 and people know this.

lol

X1Gates said:

And the xb1s is soooooo much different than the og xb1? I mean it has enhanced IQ right?

sabvre42 said:
X1Gates said:

And the xb1s is soooooo much different than the og xb1? I mean it has enhanced IQ right?

It has a 4k drive for 299. What does the ps4 s and pro have that makes it different from the xbox one s? Nothing!!

Great to see that Xbox wins again! this time with ~ 50 k+

Jigsawx1 said:
Great to see that Xbox wins again! this time with ~ 50 k+

Next month is going to be a massacre with gears 4 launch and battlefield marketing. Predicting that the xbox doubles the ps4 in October.