By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some NEW NX news. (not ground breaking)

*** NOT A RUMOR***

Confirmed from my nintendo REP at bestbuy, Nintendo is paying to fly all of their reps to Roslyn washington for a training 1st week of Jan. According to my rep who has being doing it for 30 years, they have never done this on this magnitude. This is a pretty big deal, because even for a billion dollar company, that is alot of money to pay to train & coach people from all over the country to one central location.

Also interesting because it potentially reaffirms a March NX release. The only question is, will this traning be before or after an offical announcement of the NX. I would be lead to believe it would be after, to avoid any of the reps or event holders leaking out information. 

Around the Network
umegames said:

*** NOT A RUMOR***

Confirmed from my nintendo REP at bestbuy, Nintendo is paying to fly all of their reps to Roslyn washington for a training 1st week of Jan. According to my rep who has being doing it for 30 years, they have never done this on this magnitude. This is a pretty big deal, because even for a billion dollar company, that is alot of money to pay to train & coach people from all over the country to one central location.

Also interesting because it potentially reaffirms a March NX release. The only question is, will this traning be before or after an offical announcement of the NX. I would be lead to believe it would be after, to avoid any of the reps or event holders leaking out information. 

Nintendo has never had a national sales / training meeting before?  That is odd to me. 

l <---- Do you mean this glitch Gribble?  If not, I'll keep looking.  

I am on the other side of my sig....am I warm or cold?  

Marco....

I feel so miserable, Nintendo is doing all this secretive stuff, and we know nothing about it. It's really surprising that they're taking this so seriously. The NX must be something else.

Ljink96 said:
I feel so miserable, Nintendo is doing all this secretive stuff, and we know nothing about it. It's really surprising that they're taking this so seriously. The NX must be something else.

Lol yep. 

I was always wondering if Nintendo would have reacted if a rumor was true. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Ljink96 said:

Secret plot to take over government???????

Stay woke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Around the Network
hershel_layton said:
Ljink96 said:

Secret plot to take over government???????

Stay woke.

Full steam ahead Nintendo! lol

Is this really news? :p

Hope Nintendo breaks their silence policy soon though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Lrdfancypants said:
umegames said:

*** NOT A RUMOR***

Nintendo has never had a national sales / training meeting before?  That is odd to me. 

According to my our rep, they have local tranings twice a year, but never have they flown every rep to one location. To me this means it's nothing like a simple console or handheld. then again, maybe it is, but they want to be really adament about their reps being able to demo and speak well to what it is exactly. we shall see.

Lrdfancypants said:
umegames said:

*** NOT A RUMOR***

Probably not...

Generally when doing something like this, you'd have a national meeting for the higher ups, who would then pass the information to those lower on the chain.  Having all of their reps go to one location is logistically challenging and really expensive.

What this may indicate (if true) is that Nintendo has another product that may be difficult to explain (like the Wii U) and they are working harder on ensuring the message is clear.  

NX is going to be huge. Gaming Phone/Handheld/Console Dock incoming. I can not wait to re-invest in Nintendo again. The announcement event can't come soon enough.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL