By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump On Cocaine During the Debates?

Again during the second debate many people on Twitter noticed that Trump again was "sniffing" a lot, something he did a lot in the first debate as well. Now the first time I could understand, maybe he had a flu ... but two debates in a row? He doesn't do the "sniffing" during his regular campaign speeches. Seems kinda strange. 

http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-debate-sniffing-cocaine-related-says-stars-wars-actress-carrie-fisher-2428867

Star Wars actress and infamous coke user during the 70s Carrie Fisher has said it's definitely the sign of a coke head. Cocaine use is/was rampant on Wall Street especially during the 80s (Trump's business hey day). I wonder if he needs the coke to deal with the pressure of the debates. 

Around the Network

Sorry, but it anyone that his high will make it obvious. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

No, there is no way he would have been as composed as he was if he was on coke, but the sniffing is odd, myself and a mate suggested playing a Donald Trump sniffing Drinking game... but we figured if we had gone ahead with it we would have both been dead by the second question.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

barneystinson69 said:

Sorry, but it anyone that his high will make it obvious. 

Not if you use just a bit and are a regular coke user or have built up a tolerance. 

Soundwave said:

Again during the second debate many people on Twitter noticed that Drumpf again was "sniffing" a lot, something he did a lot in the first debate as well. Now the first time I could understand, maybe he had a flu ... but two debates in a row? He doesn't do the "sniffing" during his regular campaign speeches. Seems kinda strange. 

http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-debate-sniffing-cocaine-related-says-stars-wars-actress-carrie-fisher-2428867

Star Wars actress and infamous coke user during the 70s Carrie Fisher has said it's definitely the sign of a coke head. Cocaine use is/was rampant on Wall Street especially during the 80s (Drumpf's business hey day). I wonder if he needs the coke to deal with the pressure of the debates. 

Could also just be a nervous habit.  There's enough legit reasons to criticize Trump that there is no need to grasp at straws.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Soundwave said:

Again during the second debate many people on Twitter noticed that Drumpf again was "sniffing" a lot, something he did a lot in the first debate as well. Now the first time I could understand, maybe he had a flu ... but two debates in a row? He doesn't do the "sniffing" during his regular campaign speeches. Seems kinda strange. 

Star Wars actress and infamous coke user during the 70s Carrie Fisher has said it's definitely the sign of a coke head. Cocaine use is/was rampant on Wall Street especially during the 80s (Drumpf's business hey day). I wonder if he needs the coke to deal with the pressure of the debates. 

Could also just be a nervous habit.  There's enough legit reasons to criticize Trump that there is no need to grasp at straws.

I think it's kinda funny actually, just wondering what's up. 

That's a really big claim with a simple nose action as evidence. I myself sniff a lot because I'm allergic to... fucking oxygen, it feels; I've never had cocaine though.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988