By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump is not the best but another Clinton Presidency would be far worse

S.Peelman said:

Isn't there a third person you guys can vote for?

Sure, but they won't win, which makes many people feel like their vote is wasted.  I'm probably going to vote for someone from a 3rd party because I want the other two parties to realize that they've lost my vote.

The top two parties have all the money and power and are not going to allow a third party to have a chance.

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Next, she chose Janet Reno, which husband Bill described as "my worst mistake."

(Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.)

What kind of nut job person did you copy and paste from?  If you want I can go through line by line and have a valid arguement to most of this shit.

For one the Branch Davidians started the fires themselves.  So they killed themselves by lighting their poorly built building on fire.  You are a nut job if you think David Koresh was trying to be anything but a "martyr".  They horded weapons and fired on agents (killing four ATF agents) when they attempted to arrest David Koresh.  Did the government make some mistakes during the raid?  Sure but the Branch Davidians aren't innocent angels and are guilty of murder.  If there could be a do over I only wish a tornado hit that shitty ass building they called home and wiped them out before they could have started amassing weapons.  They were a cult and guilty of murder.

Trump may not be the best... But the worst! And this election campaign is being the biggest joke in American History! Pretty ashamed by it...

The Bitch is back! And better then ever! #BritneyReturns

SONY Bring them BACK for PS4 and VITA!

zero129 said:

Like SethNintendo posted after this. Anything i posted or linked to would be met wtih agression and called lies anyway. So if people want they can look into the names she said and come to their own conclusions on it. Didnt i put this in the OP?.

Sticking up for the Branch Davidians is almost like sticking up for Timothy McVeigh or Cliven Bundy.

She never went out and grabbed women by the pussy so she has my vote. Not to mention my race has been at odds with Donald for decades. My race will most likely be one of the first ones he destroys.

Around the Network
S.Peelman said:

Isn't there a third person you guys can vote for?

Yep, this is the one election where the third party should have a figting chance but sadly it will still be one of these two.  Personally I'll be voting third party as I can't bring myself to vote for either of these bozos.

You can check out a list here : http://www.politics1.com/p2016.htm

zero129 said:
pokoko said:

That's exactly why you're a shit-poster.  You read something on Facebook and you throw it up on these forums expecting the people here to do your job as the OP and fact-check for you.  Why not put some effort into your threads?  Is it really that hard?

Or do you really trust that everything you read on Facebook is true?

I trust that people shold be able to do go look and come to the own conclusions. Like SethNintendo posted after this. Anything i posted or linked to would be met wtih agression and called lies anyway. So if people want they can look into the names she said and come to their own conclusions on it. Didnt i put this in the OP?.

And also you should keep off with calling peoples post shit since i have seen far worse shit be posted about trump on this site without you opening up your mouth..

Don't blame me because of your low quality threads.

Here, I'll do a little of your work for you and look up something at random.  

"After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had "mistakenly thought was hers.""

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-stole-white-house-furniture/

CLAIM: The Clintons were forced to return an estimated $200,000 in furniture, china and art they "stole" from the White House.

MOSTLY FALSE

WHAT'S TRUE: The Clintons voluntarily returned or paid for some gifts due to dispute over whether they had been given to the Clintons personally or to the U.S.

WHAT'S FALSE: The Clintons were not "forced" to return any gifts, they were not found to have "stolen" any items, and the aggregate value of the objects in question was much less than $200,000.

bunchanumbers said:
She never went out and grabbed women by the pussy so she has my vote. Not to mention my race has been at odds with Donald for decades. My race will most likely be one of the first ones he destroys.

but her husband raped a 12 years old girl and hillary shamed her as liar, thats fine of course

Ruler said:
bunchanumbers said:

but her husband raped a 12 years old girl and hillary shamed her as liar, thats fine of course

Did Hillary? Because the answer to that is no.

zero129 said:
bunchanumbers said:

What man doesnt want to grab a woman by the p***y?. Im pretty sure the is many men she would like to grab by the D**k .

I kinda doubt it. She is a elderly woman. I really doubt she is out horndogging around.