Forums - Sony Discussion - Official PS Community Reborn!!!Welcome back to Hometown this summer-Jak is back-Persona almost here!!!

What release on April are you most excited for?

Persona 5 121 66.85%

Drawn to Death 7 3.87%

Yooka Laylee 16 8.84%

Outlast 2 4 2.21%

The Deer God 0 0.00%

What Remains of Edith Finch 4 2.21%

Dragon Quest Heroes 2 2 1.10%

Parappa the Rappa Remastered 10 5.52%

Little Nightmares 4 2.21%

Other 13 7.18%

Total:181
shikamaru317 said:
Well guys, I'm now officially a PS4 Pro owner.

As for the poll, my most anticipated January games are:

1. Yakuza Zero
2. Fate/Extella
3. KH 2.8 (would be #1 but I want to play 1.5 and 2.5 first and they don't release until March)

I'm also somewhat interested in Gravity Rush 2 and Project Diva Future Tone, but I want to play Gravity Rush Remastered and Project Diva X first.

Welcome and Gratulation, shikamaru = )

WebMasterFlex said:
SnakeDrake said:

Me too I swear WebMaster hype is infectious.

Great. It's glorious 1080p/60fps.

looks so good. great Yakuza Zero Gif < 3

Game of the Year 2020: Ghost of Tsushima, Persona 5 Royal or The Last of Us 2 ?!

Around the Network

Close to Platting my first PS4 game now, Senran Kagura. Might post a small review for the game here when I'm done.

shikamaru317 said:
Close to Platting my first PS4 game now, Senran Kagura. Might post a small review for the game here when I'm done.

Hey, I just got its Platinum a few minutes ago! :D For my first Senran Kagura game, it was really fun and I now wait for the next one.

While I'm here, happy new year everyone! The holidays with the family allowed me to see an old and pretty interesting (and official) Playstation thing...

Some of my old shoes! I'm sure you're all jealous of how classy it looks!

Sonyites Assemble!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224110&page=1#

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=224108&page=1#

Basil's YouTube Channel

Faelco said:

While I'm here, happy new year everyone! The holidays with the family allowed me to see an old and pretty interesting (and official) Playstation thing...

At first glance I was going to say that I low-key like those, but after closer inspection I have to disagree with my first impression lol. I feel like if they had RPG stats it would be -15 Charisma

Now if they put blinking LED's in that PS2 logo and in all the shapes.... that's a different story!

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
Faelco said:
shikamaru317 said:

Hey, I just got its Platinum a few minutes ago! :D For my first Senran Kagura game, it was really fun and I now wait for the next one.

They look cool...ish I guess xD  

Don't think I'd wear them, but would be nice to just own them. Was thinking of Getting Estival, but I'm still playing Shinovi and the main series on 3ds, so I decided against until I catch up.

Shadow8 said:
Faelco said:

Don't think I'd wear them, but would be nice to just own them. Was thinking of Getting Estival, but I'm still playing Shinovi and the main series on 3ds, so I decided against until I catch up.

They were free and comfy (great in winter), so I never complained about it when I owned them as a kid :D I wouldn't wear them now either, but my sister still wear hers sometimes. They're still great PS2 goodies!

I bought Shinovi after I played Estival, but didn't play it yet, too much backlog and incoming games... (I have a lot of Nep Nep to do ! ^^)

EDIT : And new Anime/PS4 avatar. As the master of both threads, I hope you'll like it Shadow!

Faelco said:
Shadow8 said:

They were free and comfy (great in winter), so I never complained about it when I owned them as a kid :D I wouldn't wear them now either, but my sister still wear hers sometimes. They're still great PS2 goodies!

I bought Shinovi after I played Estival, but didn't play it yet, too much backlog and incoming games... (I have a lot of Nep Nep to do ! ^^)

EDIT : And new Anime/PS4 avatar. As the master of both threads, I hope you'll like it Shadow!

Fair enough about the shoes!

And yeah I like your new avatar :D pretty cool crossover 

I finally got FFXV!

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus mini-review

Story Estival Versus has a surprisingly deep and well-written story for a game that lures you in with busty anime girls and sexual innuendo. There are some pacing issues where it feels like certain events are dragged out for too long just to create more content for the game, but to counter that there are some truly heart touching moments. Honestly, I think that Estival Versus had more heart touching moments than any game I've played in the last year. And if you're a bit of perv, Senran Kagura definitely doesn't dissapoint, there are plenty of pervy moments in the story too,  9/10
Gameplay Some people may think I'm crazy for saying this, but I think Tamsoft may actually make a better 3D hack & slash game than Omega Force does. I personally enjoy Senran Kagura gameplay more than any of the Warriors/Mosou games I've tried. Each chracter has a pretty decent sized moveset, plus 3 different "finishers" to choose from if you have enough scrolls. The gameplay is fun, fast paced, and never too difficult. It does start to feel a bit grindy after awhile though, especially if you're going for the platinum trophy. 8.5/10
Value Estival Versus has 27 different characters to choose from, 25 of which appear in the main storyline, the most of any game in the Senran Kagura series so far. Overall it takes about 25-30 hours to beat everything in the game, which is a pretty good length, especially if you catch the game on sale or rent it like I did.  7.5/10
Graphics and Art Estival Versus graphics are nothing too special, mainly due to it being held back by the Vita version. Character models are pretty good, but the environment graphics feel like something from early last gen. Artwise Senran Kagura fairs better, most of the character designs are good (though I personally wish there were a few less busty girls and a few more girls with average sized chests) and some of the maps have some really pretty environment artwork. 7.5/10
Audio Estival Versus has a surprisingly good soundtrack. I don't really remember being all that impressed by the music in Senran Kagura 2, but Estival Versus has a pretty great soundtrack. The Japanese voice acting is pretty great, though I do wish they had recorded an English dubbed version for the Western release, because it's kind of hard to read the subs while fighting enemies. Sound effect design isn't really remarkable, it's neither amazing nor bad.  8.5/10
Trophies Estival Versus' trophies are pretty basic and boring, most are story based and the few miscellaneous ones you will most likely unlock over the course of the game without trying. On the plus side it has an easy, but kind of grindy feeling Platinum.  7/10

Overall: 80/100