Forums - Gaming Discussion - Death Battle: Ken Masters Vs Terry Bogard

Do you agree with the ourcome?

Yes. 10 71.43%

No. 4 28.57%

Total:14
XanderXT said:
Azuren said:

A loud ninja. 

From where? I want to know his capabilities. Is he your avatar?

EDIT: Actually, instead of flood this thread with stuff, check out this Reddit page: https://m.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2og3is/respect_the_great_blackstar/?utm_source=mweb_redirect&compact=true

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, I saw the latest character introduction video.  I'm oddly excited for that one. (Rooting for Amy xD )

I'm rooting for Ramona, but I hope this matchup doesn't cause controversy...

I'm fine with whoever wins in the end. I love watching the fights the most xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

zero129 said:
Azuren said:
I really want to see Black Star vs Naruto Uzumaki...

PLEEEAAASSSEEE!. We all know who would win that one .

Anyone who knows anything about what Black Star does in the Manga storyline would know that it would be super fucking close. Not many people can continue to go toe to toe with a god after receiving a broken arm and spine, all while handicapped by fighting a mid-air battle miles above the earth with no way of flying (despite everyone else having said ability).

ADDED: Just calculated the single most "calculable" feat of strength by Black Star, the catching and tossing of the Moon's tooth. It's rough and not precise, but it is definitely something that Death Battle could math up more properly.

Anyway, the tooth that Black Star catches is roughly 12 "Black Stars" long, 12 high, and 6 deep. Black Star himself is 5"2, but we'll round it down to 5 foot tall. This would mean that based on the fact that solid rock is 150lb.s per cubic foot, the tooth that he caught with nothing more than a few coughs (from the dust) over over 8,000 tons. Due to his Madness Release having the iconic Star Eyes in them, we can also conclude that Black Star had not used this form yet, nor was Tsubaki offering support through Zeroth Form's scarf. That means that this is simply Black Star's base strength, not his maximum strength. To make this even more impressive, this was a catch, not a lift. That means that Black Star would have had to cancel out the built-up energy from the fall just to not die, which (based on the sizes we're using for the teeth and their observable distance) was 100 megajoules of energy. With Madness Release and Zeroth Form in tow, Black Star stands a legitimate chance.

Azuren said:
zero129 said:

PLEEEAAASSSEEE!. We all know who would win that one .

Anyone who knows anything about what Black Star does in the Manga storyline would know that it would be super fucking close. Not many people can continue to go toe to toe with a god after receiving a broken arm and spine, all while handicapped by fighting a mid-air battle miles above the earth with no way of flying (despite everyone else having said ability).

ADDED: Just calculated the single most "calculable" feat of strength by Black Star, the catching and tossing of the Moon's tooth. It's rough and not precise, but it is definitely something that Death Battle could math up more properly.

Anyway, the tooth that Black Star catches is roughly 12 "Black Stars" long, 12 high, and 6 deep. Black Star himself is 5"2, but we'll round it down to 5 foot tall. This would mean that based on the fact that solid rock is 150lb.s per cubic foot, the tooth that he caught with nothing more than a few coughs (from the dust) over over 8,000 tons. Due to his Madness Release having the iconic Star Eyes in them, we can also conclude that Black Star had not used this form yet, nor was Tsubaki offering support through Zeroth Form's scarf. That means that this is simply Black Star's base strength, not his maximum strength. To make this even more impressive, this was a catch, not a lift. That means that Black Star would have had to cancel out the built-up energy from the fall just to not die, which (based on the sizes we're using for the teeth and their observable distance) was 100 megajoules of energy. With Madness Release and Zeroth Form in tow, Black Star stands a legitimate chance.

I have many questions.

First, why does the moon have teeth?

Second, by how much do these Madness Release and Zeroth Form increase his power?

XanderXT said:
Azuren said:

I have many questions.

Second, by how much do these Madness Release and Zeroth Form increase his power?

1. Because 

2. No idea, but he went from not standing a chance against Madness-Consumed Kid to being on par/stronger. Zeroth Form also allowed him to scare the living daylights out of Ashura. 

Around the Network
Azuren said:
XanderXT said:

I have many questions.

1. Because 

2. No idea, but he went from not standing a chance against Madness-Consumed Kid to being on par/stronger. Zeroth Form also allowed him to scare the living daylights out of Ashura. 

Hmm. Well, I don't know much about Naruto, but this guy looks to be formidable to anybody in the Naruto univerise.

XanderXT said:
Azuren said:

1. Because 

Hmm. Well, I don't know much about Naruto, but this guy looks to be formidable to anybody in the Naruto univerise.

Indeed!