By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF 30th anniversary

Can we hope for some secret announcement because of the 30th anniversary?? Maybe psx 2016 or e3 2017 has some surprises for us, what do you think??

https://youtu.be/e3XGWhvyelA

Around the Network

Eff FF.

:p

Final Fantasy started in Nintendo consoles, so wathever they have in mind they better launch something on 3DS/NX u.u
I´m still waiting for the remakes of 5 & 6 -.-

Would love some compilations and/or big sales on PSN.

BraLoD said:
They'll announce FF XVI, and it'll release before XV.

On a serious note, I don't expect anything big, we already have two main projects and a sexy side one in the making and about to come, FF has this and next year covered already.

Would be awesome if they announce they are making a FF IX remake tho...

That would be the dream!! ..and even FFVIII remake too.

Personally I also wouldn't mind a FFVII Crisis Core remaster for PS4 to co-release with the FFVII remake.  The game sold decent for PSP but felt it desereved more love if it were on a home console.

Around the Network

Still remember unboxing my copy of the USA FF for my NES. I loved the hell out of that game. I even got lucky enough years later to find another new copy of it. Too bad I was dumb enough to open it so I could look at the big ass map again ...

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Would love some compilations and/or big sales on PSN.

Some sort of compilation would be really great, and maybe something we could really see getting announced...

BraLoD said:
They'll announce FF XVI, and it'll release before XV.

On a serious note, I don't expect anything big, we already have two main projects and a sexy side one in the making and about to come, FF has this and next year covered already.

Would be awesome if they announce they are making a FF IX remake tho...

Still waiting for a remake of ffvi, mustn't be on the level of ff vii remake, but the best ff on ps4 with better graphics would be amazing

BraLoD said:
V-r0cK said:

That would be the dream!! ..and even FFVIII remake too.

Personally I also wouldn't mind a FFVII Crisis Core remaster for PS4 to co-release with the FFVII remake.  The game sold decent for PSP but felt it desereved more love if it were on a home console.

If were to mess with FF VIII again, they should really change that drawing system, that took a lot of the fun from the game.
You could still juction and all, but without the need from all that drawing, maybe just once per monster so you would unlock certain magics but you could buy them later, also, adding some equipments to the game would make it a lot better as well.

Yeah, FF VIII could benefit a bunch from a remake.

Yea I found the drawing system to be a bit off.  I'm sure if they remade it they can fix a few things.  Also wouldn't mind the function to skip the summon scenes lol  They'll definitely need to do that for FFVII (watched Knights of the Round summon way too many times xD)

I hope too.
But I think their hands are full with FF15, World of FF, FF12 HD , and FF7 Remake now.