By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

Man, Babymetal's latest album is the stuff of legend. Seriously a top 20 album of all time for me, and I've heard a ton in my 20 or so years of being a serious fan of music. Metal Galaxy just is full of hook-laden hits and hardly a filler track, they're pretty much all just banging. And the diversity in styles is super impressive, they seem to cover the gamut - pop metal/dance, Chinese/Japanese themes, shredding power metal, more guttural death-type stuff, even a bit of dubstep, rap, and European-style folk metal. It's just so innovative. Listening to this track off the album rn which is particularly bangin:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Hunting Season is done...

Recently I've been OBSESSED with this

Around the Network

Hunting Season is done...

XVII Century music arranged by prog rock guitarist and lutenist Jan Akkerman (Focus band co-founder)

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

On the nose, and intelligible.

Less so. On both fronts.

The best song ever about a total washout, just waiting for their parents to die? Yes.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Younha voice always amazes me.