By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I've been listening to Volbeat and Poets of the Fall lately, two underrated bands.

I'm feeling good.

I've been listening to this song again, it's probably one of my favourite songs of all time:

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:
VGPolyglot said:

So, you like melodic death metal? My favourite melodeath album is Crimson by Edge of Sanity.

Yeah. I like all sorts of music, from rock to rap to 80s New Wave/synthpop to orchestral to electronic, and I've been a metalhead since middle school. I used to watch the Headbanger's Ball every Saturday night on MTV back in the early 90s. I remember Ricky Rachtman having Rob Zombie over to repaint the set, his trip to the water park with Alice in Chains, and their contest they had for Metallica's Live Shit: Binge & Purge. It led to appreciate most subgenres of metal. About the only subgenres I never really cared for were grindcore and drone metal. But I like bands from all over the metal spectrum, from thrash to melodic death metal to to hair/glam metal to industrial metal to nu metal to sludge metal.

I have eclectic interests too! I mainly listen to either video game music or extreme metal, but my favourite albums are still Hybrid Theory and Meteora by Linkin Park, and I could on over the other genres I like as well. So, you don't like grindcore.  Have you tried these two albums?

Maria is super cute.

I just love this song!:

VGPolyglot said:

I just love this song!:

Oh, I know it.  I love this song.

Your affection ♪ Your affection ♪