By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - War on Zika: Outrage ensues after controversial spray tactic kills millions of bees

I luv honey :(

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

That's horrible. They should make something that doesn't kill bees while still being able to kill mosquitoes that potentially have the Zika virus.

Yeah, this is pretty fucked up. Again. :(

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I say let people get zika.

There is no way it can be as dangerous as killing off damn bees.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

feel awful for all of those bees

something like shooting pesticides ALL over a county from the sky is something that needs to be taken insanely seriously. Who knows what effect it could have on the overall insect population outside of mosquitoes 

its funny, a county here and there potentially panicing and over reacting and causing a LOT more damage from their actions.

I also hope that the bee business gets paid back in some fashion for losing a ton of their beehives. I mean goodness

Around the Network

Idiots.

Hmm, pie.

No pollination, fewer plants and crops, less food for other wildlife, less food for humans. If you're into the export business, you may want to take a look at this.

The PS5 Exists. 

"If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man."

This is ridiculously destructive to the ecosystems, and the worst thing about it is this clumsy approach probably isn't doing anything to stop the Zika virus.

This is the sort of things that will occur when idiots are given control, it's the same level of ignorance that had military kill everyone's cats and dogs to try to stop the plague.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

They should use those genetically modified mosquitoes to kill Zika off and not chemical insectizides.