By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - New Metallica Song "Moth Into Flame"

Tagged games:

F**K YEAH! Now this is my type of Metallica sound

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

The music is really good but James voice has lost most of it's rage. That's the only thing about new Metallica that I dislike. I guess that's going to happen when you're older and in a good place as he appears to be in but yeah, it just doesn't work well with the music anymore.

So the full album is out now. Some stores are selling it early, and of course there are illegal ways of obtaining it.

However you get the album, make the first track you listen to "Spit Out the Bone". It's fucking amazing.

Also, the rest of the album is quite different than the three singles they released. I would describe the album as kind of a perfect mix of Black and the Load albums, with a more frantic, almost Justice pace. I am really interested in seeing if they can play Spit Out the Bone live. Well, I know Lars can, since he's a lazy fuck and will just dumb it down to a simple beat.

Pretty noice.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Lars' face makes me mad xD i still remember him acting like a bitch in that documentary.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
However you get the album, make the first track you listen to "Spit Out the Bone". It's fucking amazing.

Yep, it's really the only song I like yet.  James' voice has a bite to it. And it sounds like they know how to write a song again.  Last couple albums have been very disjointed, even if they were heavier than the Loads.

Never replied here, even though I like Metallica a lot. Also haven't heard the entire album yet. Newer usually songs don't really sound... you know... fresh, or something, but it's cool they're still out and about and relevant after all this time. Moth to Flame is pretty decent. I didn't like Hardwired.