By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Does Trump have any real chance of winning

FIT_Gamer said:
It's possible, but I don't think it will happen. Even if he does become POTUS, he'd likely be assassinated before his first term was over.

People said the same thing about Obama (none even unsuccessful attempts known). I don't think it happens.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
invetedlotus123 said:

I'm not going to make it longer, my question is just OP.

Na, He's only going to geat the meathead vote. Sensible, Educated, Black, Women, other minorities are for the most part unlikly to vote for him. All said and done think it's going to look like a 70/30 split in Clingtons favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

he has a frighteningly high chance of winning.

this guy should be polling around 30% not nearly even.

..... and people are laughing at Kanye! Running for presidency in the US is easier than running a company (TIDAL lol)

You know when you want to ask a girl out and you wonder "what chance do I have?"
But in the end, when the answers are either Yes or No, you always have a little tiny chance, so I say: ask that girl out, being silent you already are in the No.
When the answers are Trump and Hillary, there is always a little tiny chance of the answer being Trump.
Vote for him then, being home you are already at Hillary. I rather lose for the right reason than to win for the wrong one.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
FIT_Gamer said:
It's possible, but I don't think it will happen. Even if he does become POTUS, he'd likely be assassinated before his first term was over.

People said the same thing about Obama (none even unsuccessful attempts known). I don't think it happens.

Yeah, but the hate for Trump far exceeds Obama. Even his own party hates him. Mexican cartels will make attempts.

Nirvana_Nut85 said:

If I was a betting man I would say absolutely. As a Libertarian, I'm not a fan of Trump (or Clinton) but I am fairly confident that he will be the next President.

Luckily you're not a betting man or else you would be broke, living on the side of the street begging strangers for cash, thats the worst prediction I have read

Short answer is No, the way the voting system and demographics work in the US, its nearly impossible for a repbulican to win, let alone the most unpopular republican candidate ever

Woman offended = 50% of the electorate

Blacks offended = 12% of the electorate and growing

Hispanics offended = 16% of the electorate and growing

The Only people he hasnt offended are the white males = 32% of the electorate and shrinking (and here its the uneducated ones that support trump)

FIT_Gamer said:
outlawauron said:

Yeah, but the hate for Trump far exceeds Obama. Even his own party hates him. Mexican cartels will make attempts.

Cartels will make attempts if only because stronger border presence would lead to higher hurdles to traffick drugs into the US.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I say the chances are 60-40

At least Trump is getting some strong Endorsements from overseas leaders