By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games [Updated for June 29, 2017]

think-man said:

I don't have a 360 anymore but still have the game's. If all of them make the list ill probably buy a xbone. Im hoping at least one exclusive jrpg makes it too xbone then that will give me more  reason to buy one.

The only games i own on the 360 are jrpgs so that's a huge selling point for me as it's mostly all i play.

Well Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey are already on BC

Around the Network

Updated.

I mentioned a while back that every single time they did an update, I owned at least one of the games the listed.

Well, apparently I jinxed myself because that (November 7) was the last time they mentioned a game that I owned. It's been three or four updates and I got nothing.

d21lewis said:

I mentioned a while back that every single time they did an update, I owned at least one of the games the listed.

Well, apparently I jinxed myself because that (November 7) was the last time they mentioned a game that I owned. It's been three or four updates and I got nothing.

Well is also your mistake. Shadowrun was a game with gold and added today on BC =p.

Imo really not an impressive list most of them got ports on 8 Gen consoles. Meanwhile real hidden gems like Rumble Roses 2 or the many of the nieche games like shmups will probably stay forever 360 exclusive without a sequel and no BC on Xbox 1.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
d21lewis said:

Well is also your mistake. Shadowrun was a game with gold and added today on BC =p.

Yeah. There was a time when I wasn't even bothering with GwG--especially if it was a game I already owned in disc (I never owned Shadowrun but I always admired that it was a PC v console game on Xbox 360). Either it was back when I had a tiny HDD, back when I kept forgetting to check 360 titles, orwhen i only had an Xbox 360.

Either way, I blew it.

Ruler said:
Imo really not an impressive list most of them got ports on 8 Gen consoles. Meanwhile real hidden gems like Rumble Roses 2 or the many of the nieche games like shmups will probably stay forever 360 exclusive without a sequel and no BC on Xbox 1.

Well it are 297 games and gets update every week atleast once some niche games already made it, rumble roses 2 can make it aswell.

Ruler said:

Um looking over the list... a vast majority have not seen ports on 8th gen consoles. In fact the games that get ports on the new consoles are typically the games publishers DON'T make BC because they want you to buy the port and give them money instead of buying a used copy for $5 in a game store.

Also, Rumble Roses a real hidden gem.... ahahahaha.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Ruler said:

Um looking over the list... a vast majority have not seen ports on 8th gen consoles. In fact the games that get ports on the new consoles are typically the games publishers DON'T make BC because they want you to buy the port and give them money instead of buying a used copy for $5 in a game store.

Also, Rumble Roses a real hidden gem.... ahahahaha.

Yeah. I got Rumble Roses xx because I was a horny little shit. Couldn't even play it long enough to get a single Achievement. Gameplay was worse than the ps2 game.

7 of my 10 Xbox 360 retail games are already on that list.