By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - All the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games [Updated for June 29, 2017]

konnichiwa said:
Guardian Heroes
Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Join the list

Well I'll be dammed. As far as I know, this is the first time they updated and there isn't a game I own. I may pick up Guardian Heroes, though... for cheap.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
konnichiwa said:
Guardian Heroes
Operation Flashpoint: Red River

Join the list

Well I'll be dammed. As far as I know, this is the first time they updated and there isn't a game I own. I may pick up Guardian Heroes, though... for cheap.

At some ponit it will impressive you still own on, they have + 280 games in BC...How many xbox 360 games you own?

konnichiwa said:
d21lewis said:

At some ponit it will impressive you still own on, they have + 280 games in BC...How many xbox 360 games you own?

Lord knows. Hundreds. I used to keep my collection updated until ioi created that "Game wise" site. I never traded in my games and I still have all of them, aside from a few I've loaned out. Unless it's "Velvet Assassin" or a couple of other really bad games, if I've played it, I still own it.

d21lewis said:
konnichiwa said:

Lord knows. Hundreds. I used to keep my collection updated until ioi created that "Game wise" site. I never traded in my games and I still have all of them, aside from a few I've loaned out. Unless it's "Velvet Assassin" or a couple of other really bad games, if I've played it, I still own it.

Here next try

Skate 3 and scarygirl join the list.

Also a BC themed trailer :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTuQZTg5dtM

konnichiwa said:
d21lewis said:

Here next try

Skate 3 and scarygirl join the list.

Also a BC themed trailer :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTuQZTg5dtM

Nope. Neither of those games, either. Darn you, Trump!!

That video was sweet, btw. Made me smile just thinking of all of the great memories.

Around the Network

Dead Space Ignition
Escape Dead Island

Join the list (possible more upcoming in a few hours).

Omega Five 
Military Madness Nectaris 

Join the list and people wonder what are those games?

The list is getting huge

Still no fight night...... sigh

JohnTravolta said:
The list is getting huge

Yeah, also bc games get a new physical box: