By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - It's Too Big. It Won't Fit. (NOW WITH PICTURES!)

I want a PS4 Pro.  I'm getting a PS4 Pro.  But where I want to put it will not fit.

I originally wanted to set my future PS4 Pro on the top of my entertainment center.  But there is not enough room from the front of my television to the front edge of the top shelf.  And there is no way to move my television back any further.  But I can place the PS4 Pro on the second shelf between the center speaker and the left or right edge of the entertainment center.  We'll see what happens when I get my new console.  I'll have pics soon probably this afternoon of my set up.

(See page 2 for pictures.)

Around the Network

Can't you lubricate the television (or the shelf) so that it fits, then?

Put it under the TV. That'll also stop the wobbling.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Put it under the TV. That'll also stop the wobbling.

I thought about that.  But the PS4 Pro is over 2" tall.  The space between the shelf and the bottom of the  tv isn't.

The title perfectly captures the story of my life.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
SnakeDrake said:

Buy smaller tampons.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I also need PS4 Pro to be no more than 1" taller vertical than the XBO S in order to fit it into my cabinet. If it doesn't fit, i'll have to go back to a standard model/ Slim.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S

you should nail it against the wall.

vivster said:
SnakeDrake said:

Buy smaller tampons.

well played

without pics I doubt we can be of much help... interested choice of words for the thread title....A console was the last thing I expected this thread to be about. And i definitely came in for the pictures.