By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: FFXV Bundle Is The Most Stylish Bundle I've Ever Seen

Yeah, it makes the PS4 slim look so good.

Around the Network

I have to disagree, but I've already shared my thoughts on this in another thread.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I am an huge FF fan (as you can imagine) but I have to disagree. The PS4 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Limited Edition is still the best looking (and stylish) out there.

I prefer the look of the Uncharted bundle.

It looks nice probably the best Limited PS4 so far but tbh the other Limited Edition we had so far have been quite bad apart from the MGSV :), Shame they haven't took this design to a Pro also would of been tempting to grab it if they did.

Around the Network
Michelasso said:
I am an huge FF fan (as you can imagine) but I have to disagree. The PS4 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Raistline said:
I prefer the look of the Uncharted bundle.

I think the FF-Type 0 Limited Edition console still looks the best out of all.

OT: 

The FFXV PS4 is a bit pricier for that edition, but I guess those that are die hard will gladly cough it up.

It's $449 USD/$549 CAD whereas the PS4 Slim Uncharted or NHL17 bundle is $299/$379. 

If you were to buy the regular Slim bundle and the FFXV Deluxe you'd be paying an extra $61 USD/$51 CAD for the look of the console and an extra 500gb, but you wont get Uncharted 4 or NHL17.

Just wanted to share the math :P

Also at that price I'd rather just buy the Pro at $399/$499 and by the game separately.

I like it how they didn't go crazy with the controller, yet still its clear its a special edition.

Michelasso said:

Nope, the Darth is by far the sexiest with its embossed design. 

I can't believe some people think that bundle above looks better than this. I used the word 'stylish' for a reason.

The PS5 Exists. 

Do a Ps4Pro version plox

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850