By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Face it. It is over. Trump won.

Tagged games:

Trump or Hillary?

Trump FTW! 305 51.69%

Hillary all the way! 285 48.31%

Total:590

I hope Hillary wins.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
WagnerPaiva said:

She lies, she coughs, she loses elections.

Face it. It is over. Trump won.

I am as right wing as it gets, I am a heterosexual born again christian that works nonstop since I was 13. So, yes, excuse me as I smile like it is going out of fashion...

So... what do you guys think?

You know Trump is not ideologically or religiously aligned with you right? He's just saying all the things you want to hear. Your US presidential posterchild is Ted Cruz, and he got is arse kicked by Trump.

Yes, but he is the lesser of two evils.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Until the presidential debates begin, I think it's way too assume that either candidate will win.

an egotistical billionaire will never become President.

even if Hilary is a bit of a phonebox for corporations/Democratic Party she's at least not seemingly a lunatic.

The polls are misleading, the average joe who's going to go vote is not bothering to go online at the moment to register on these things

DialgaMarine2 said:
Normchacho said:
The available information says otherwise.

Not really. The only "polls" that have suggested Hillary as the victor have been ones pre-organized by mainstream media outlets, where they were very selective about the location and number of people used. It's easy to say city X (which typically has a higher population of leftists) has more Hillary supporters out of 1000 people interviewed, and then word it like that's the end all be all of polls. It's a dirty tactic of her campaign trying claim victory because a single real vote has been cast, so as to dishearten her opponent's supporters from voting. It's how she "beat" Sanders after all. You look at National polls, with numbers like 50000 people interviewed, covering places across the entire country, you'll find the opposite results. Dont believe for one second what mainstream media outlets say; they're as much in bed with establishment politicians as any other extremely corrupt organizations in the country. 

As someone who doesn't want Trump to win, please by all means continue to hold onto that line of reasoning. 

But here's the actual fact of the matter.

Predictwise, who have accurately predicted the outcome of 92% of the races they've covered, say that Trump currently has a 26% chance of winning.

FiveThirtyEight, who have accurately predicted the outcome of 86% of the races they have covered, give Trump a 33% chance of winning.

These aren't "mainstream media polls" these are aggregate results put together by experts with very impressive reliability.

Trump has between a 1/4 and 1/3 chance of winning in November as of right now, and as we get closer to election day the results will get less flexible, and his chances will probably drop.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

I honestly believe Hilary is an evil person. I don't like Trump either so here is the plan. Vote for trump, but ensure at least one house is democrat. We can the craziest ideas don't get through...

People seem to forget we have a system of checks and balances. The Supreme Court and Congress are not going to let him run wild. They will impeach him for abuse of power if he goes to far. Republicans don't like him and the dems would surely go along with it.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
I honestly believe Hilary is an evil person. I don't like Trump either so here is the plan. Vote for trump, but ensure at least one house is democrat. We can the craziest ideas don't get through...

People seem to forget we have a system of checks and balances. The Supreme Court and Congress are not going to let him run wild. They will impeach him for abuse of power if he goes to far. Republicans don't like him and the dems would surely go along with it.

This is why I think the Supreme Court, being the American or in Brazil, should be mixed, half left libertarian, half right and conservative. That would ensure a middle ground in all issues;

I will give you a example: Sure, gays should be allowed to marry. But no, you should not arrest christians if they refuse to make a cake for such wedding.

Or, sure, a adult can choose any religion or non-religion he wants. But, no, the State should not drive a kid into any direction whatsoever, not even atheism.

Sure, peopls should be allowed to have a firearm, but, no, they should not be allowed to enter public venues armed.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

mountaindewslave said:

an egotistical billionaire will never become President.

even if Hilary is a bit of a phonebox for corporations/Democratic Party she's at least not seemingly a lunatic.

The polls are misleading, the average joe who's going to go vote is not bothering to go online at the moment to register on these things

I think it will mimic brexit. People are afraid to admit they like trump because that of course automatic makes them deplorable. But they like what they hear in general and when casting that secret ballot will go with what they like. 

psn- tokila

tokilamockingbrd said:

Democrats do have a possibility of taking back the senate. All that said I think I'd rather deal with Trump then his VP choice, Pence. So a possible Trump impeachment doesn't really add any layer of protection for an awful 4 years.

PlayerOne said:
tokilamockingbrd said:

Democrats do have a possibility of taking back the senate. All that said I think I'd rather deal with Trump then his VP choice, Pence. So a possible Trump impeachment doesn't really add any layer of protection for an awful 4 years.

what is wrong with Pence? 

psn- tokila