By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post your setup!

El Duderino said:

This is my command-centre.

Just kidding, thats not me... this is:

ok thats not mine eather... I wish it was though...

HOLY S**T!Dude you are really gonna benefit from AMD and Intels new CPU and GPU combined chips next year.Impressive stuff 

Around the Network

^^ lol I just googled "best gaming setup" to see what other people have done... I could never afford that stuff... all I have is my Wii on my normal TV and my PC and 360 on a 21" monitor... and thats all I really need :)

LOL:) So your more like me. I thought you like had 70 grand a year job.LOL

i know this is going to really sound stupid, but.................how do i post a pic

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

32" CRT with my PS3, my PS2 is lying on the floor

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
i know this is going to really sound stupid, but.................how do i post a pic

Thats ok, we have all been there :)

when posting you see a smilie over your post... no not there... yes now you got it... left to it is a brush... no don´t click it.... you clicked it didn´t you ??? anyway click on the picture left of the brush... now do a left-click on the image you want to post... copy image location... now paste it in the top line of the new window " Image URL" press insert and your done :)

El Duderino said:
taomaster06 said:

Thats ok, we have all been there :)

when posting you see a smilie over your post... no not there... yes now you got it... left to it is a brush... no don´t click it.... you clicked it didn´t you ??? anyway click on the picture left of the brush... now do a left-click on the image you want to post... copy image location... now paste it in the top line of the new window " Image URL" press insert and your done :)

LOL:) Duderino your a funny chappy. :) 

Sorry, I don't have a camera, so this will have to do:

I currently have 4 N64 controllers, two GC controllers, two Wiimotes/Nunchucks, a Wii Zapper, and a Sixaxis on the shelf on the right as well. As for the games, just check my profile. :P

We plan to get a full cabinet to store all our stuff soon, as well as a surround sound system. :)

^^^ wow wtf how you do that makingmusic ? Nice setup by the way big ass screen tv lucky bastard !

brawl4life said:
^^^ wow wtf how you do that makingmusic ? Nice setup by the way big ass screen tv lucky bastard !

MS Paint. :P

MS Paint >>>>>>>> Photoshop.