Forums - PC Discussion - How many games you have on Steam?

Tagged games:

Over 134, it says 134 but some have multiple games like that Sega Emulator thingy.

Around the Network

I have 0.

A late friend left me and his brother a rather large Steam library when he passed. Stephen (the brother) gets direct access, and I'm a "family member", so I can play when he's not. Pretty sure it's about 273-ish? I'll have to check when I get home.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I have 509 games according to my Steam profile.

(The banner in my sig below claims way more, but that's not correct. I think it also counts DLCs I bought such as the many table packs for my two Pinball games).

Of those 509 games I've never played 178 (according to the calculator on www.steamdb.info ).

I will quickly reduce my backlog in the coming months. I recently bought an Alienware Alpha R2 (great little machine - it's as small as a Wii U) and switched from desktop/monitor to couch/TV. I don't want to sit in front of a desk anymore, but I still want to play PC games.

Focus is on point&click adventure and action-adventure games atm. I'm gonna avoid time-consuming games like c/JRPGs, strategy games and city building/managerial/space sims (with the exception of Civ VI, which I have preordered and want to check out on release day).

Currently playing (switching between): Life is Strange, D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die, Leisure Suit Larry 1 Reloaded, Beyond Eyes, Seasons After Fall, Epistory, Little King's Story.

Recently finished: ABZU, The Room Two, Contradiction, Broken Sword 5, A New Beginning, Samorost 3, Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Grim Fandango Remastered, The Sea Will Claim Everything, Botanicula.

I have 13, 7 of which I got for free and will probably never touch.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

287 games on Steam
204 DLC owned
71 Wishlisted

7 games on Origin

6 Games on Battle.net

20 Games on GoG

4 Stand alone games (via their own installer).

Three... but I have a few I'm waiting for a steam sale to pick up.

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

About 10. All of which I have played. I only buy games I will play.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Apparently I have 310, but I think at least half of them are gifted or from Humble Bundles.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

ktay95 said:
Over 134, it says 134 but some have multiple games like that Sega Emulator thingy.

I got one of those, "SEGA Mega Drive & Genesis Classics" with 11 games, but I count it as one title.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.